New MyJoys Print

New MyJoys Print

•  

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was browsing the MyJoys site earlier and noticed a new print.  There appears to be a limited White Stingray print available now.  Happy shopping.  

•  

I saw that print a couple of days ago, but don't know what to do with it. I hope someone is going to use it.

•  

The White Stingray has been out there for about a week - pretty much looks like the pebble version (my guess is will be hard to keep clean).

•  

I agree it might be tough to keep clean.  But a good looking shoe.

•  
    I tend to agree with that, but it sure soes look purdy....
  •  

I'm sure some folks will use the print.  I agree that it may be tough to keep clean though in that color.  

•  

hadn't seen that yet.  i'll have to check it out.  one of the great things about this place, someone is probably get it and post a pic.

•  

This is the same print as the Augusta only non green!!!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

NCBob

I agree it might be tough to keep clean.  But a good looking shoe.

i agree with that as well

• 557 points

All the new prints seem pretty cool

•  

GTJacket8

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was browsing the MyJoys site earlier and noticed a new print.  There appears to be a limited White Stingray print available now.  Happy shopping.  

Those White Stingray print looks very nice.  I was just there and made wish list.  .  .  .  dreaming MyJoys now.

• 2180 points

I'm having a problem in the myjoy website... 

Can't seem to narrow down my wishlist to figure out which ones to get next :(