Is Spring Here? Means New Shoes

Is Spring Here? Means New Shoes

•  

Let's hope the last snow is gone. The power is back on -  just in time for new ICONs to arrive.

Got to love a good Closeout:

Or maybe the lastest stock ICON purchase:

and the Charcoal Lizard MyJoy:

•  

Very nice, Go Hokies!  I especially like the charcoal lizard MyJoys.  If (and that's a big if) I don't order any Augusta MyJoys, I may have to place an order for some charcoal lizard MyJoys.

• 3500 points

I have to ask, how many pairs can you fit in your locker at one time?! Love the shoes! Fingers crossed for my XPS BOAs soon.

•  

Good looking pairs, but I just wonder how many shoes do you need to play?? Regardless, I am envious of your choices of styles. Well done again.

•  
    Go Hokies

Let's hope the last snow is gone. The power is back on -  just in time for new ICONs to arrive.

Got to love a good Closeout:

Or maybe the lastest stock ICON purchase:

and the Charcoal Lizard MyJoy:

Where did you get those ???? I like every one of those so I would like to take a look of the price
  •  

nice.  i'm really like the black and white.  i've been afraid to pull the trigger on that color.  i really like them, but just not sure.  (i don't do change well.  haha)

•  

Oh Bobby! You are the manly man. Yes it is spring indeed for you sir.

First off, I have this little convertible out here in SoCal. And I was driving around today with the top down out here. Seems there is no such thing as snow out here. Shocking!

As for the shoes, I notice you have added the blue Champs to the Iguana Blue model. Sweet! What have you put the orange ones in? : )

My new Asyms will be here soon! Stay tuned...

•  

I'm surprized about how mild the winter has been this year, but I'm sure ready for sping.  Love the Lizard MyJoys.  I'm a fan of any type of reptile skin.

•  

Very nice shoes, as blue fan isn't difficult to guess my favourite...

•  

Keep going Bobby, you're amazing.

•  

Bobby - what is the problem?  Only 3 this year???  You must be waiting for something...

Very nice selection!!!

•  

eagle3

Good looking pairs, but I just wonder how many shoes do you need to play?? Regardless, I am envious of your choices of styles. Well done again.

My current plan is to have ICONs to cover 2 months of play -  62 pairs.  I can do that by wearing some classics tours or classics right now (just working on replacing the Classic line).  I have at least 2 more pair on the horizon.

•  

ToddL

Bobby - what is the problem?  Only 3 this year???  You must be waiting for something...

Very nice selection!!!

That's actually numbers 2, 3, & 4 for this year (I'm ahead of schedule - normally one new pair per month).

•  

Tar Heel

Oh Bobby! You are the manly man. Yes it is spring indeed for you sir.

As for the shoes, I notice you have added the blue Champs to the Iguana Blue model. Sweet! What have you put the orange ones in? : )

Orange Champs in the White/Orange and White/Maroon Waves.

Felt like So-Cal here today -  at 10:00 pm  61 degrees.

•  

You should be able to find the closeout models for $120 or so shipped.  Pretty good way to start a nice collection.