My FootJoymas calendar is now complete!

My FootJoymas calendar is now complete!

•  

If you remember, I received a calendar after Christmas from my wife that had a picture of each of my FootJoys for each month. This was the cover:

I had punched this color combo up on the MyJoys site several times and left it on the laptop. My wife really liked the colors and that's how it made the cover, even though I did not own them.

Well now I do:

I snapped this photo outside so that the colors would show better, hence the shadows. Indoor light did not do them justice. Devin was right about the Lilac looking good, it's beautiful. It really pops.  Some people wouldn't be happy wearing the Purple base color, but I wanted something different. The guys at the Pro Shop thought they looked really SWEEEEEEEEET. If you're thinking about getting the Lilac, do it!  Even if you use a white base, or as Randy was thinking, with a black base. It just looks awesome, although I am probably biased now.

•  
    I knew you wouldn't be disappointed with the lilac! Just my opinion but I think it is the best looking print we have right now. The highs and lows came out just right. DG

•  

Don't think I could get away with wearing those with the group I play with.

•  

Great looking shoes you've got there Don!  Now, I don't know that I could pull those off, but the lilac does look very nice.  Congrats on the shoes!

•  

It takes a "special" kind of man to wear purple golf shoes Don. I'm glad you like them buddy! 

•  
    That is a nice calendar
  •  

Looks like you can wear them with your sweater you have on the picture

•  

Totally awesome. Not something I would have chosen because I don't have that certain sense of fashion, but those  look just fantastic.

Well done.

•  

bholley

Looks like you can wear them with your sweater you have on the picture

Yes I can, and also my new Napa Valley Performance Sweater.

•  

fredcloss

It takes a "special" kind of man to wear purple golf shoes Don. I'm glad you like them buddy! 

Chicks dig 'em, that's all that matters!

•  

Nope, they do look great! Congratulations on the new shoes!

•  

Looking good! Really love the color combo.

•  

shaun13

Looking good! Really love the color combo.

Thanks Shaun, they look good with jeans too. :-)

• 3500 points

I wouldn't want to mark anything in the calendar. Too purdy. I agree with Devin, the Lilac print looks great in person. Saw a guy with one not too long ago. Wish I had unlimited cash flow and time to take all these MyJoys in!

• 3467 points

those shoes look awesome. You gunning for best dressed FJ Ambassador?