Caroline's Kicks

Caroline's Kicks

•  

As promised in TH's Shoe rule thread, here are the myjoys bought for Caroline this Christmas. I have to say that the patent fuschia is great. It's very vibrant and complements the purple well. I also love, as does Caroline, the funky lining.

•  

Just two words...Great looking!!

Enjoy it.

•  

Thanks Luso, she's going to look cool on the course, and I'm going to enjoy watching her look cool.

•  

Good looking shoes FF...I'm sure she will enjoy them!

•  

Nice looking shoes FF. You two will look great on the course together.

•  

GTJacket8

Good looking shoes FF...I'm sure she will enjoy them!

Thanks GT, they came as a complete surprise as I had her measured up without her really knowing some months before, so I could get her size right. Her face when she opened the box was a picture. She loves them.

•  

I even like the pattern of the insole.

Great shoes! She's love em.

•  

Nice and sporty, FF!

• 1441 points

She will def be in a class of her own on the course. Very nice

•  

greatlooking pair of shoes. She'll be the toast of the town out there on the links.

•  

Great looking...inside and out.

•  

Nice...enjoy!!!

•  
    FF, you have done a wonderful job with these shoes. And we can now all sing the song, "Sweet Caroline" together!
  •  

Tar Heel
    FF, you have done a wonderful job with these shoes. And we can now all sing the song, "Sweet Caroline" together!

All together TH: Sweet Caroline: Good shoes, Never looked so good: The patent is fine, and they lace up like they should!!

•  

Tar Heel

Ehh, I'll just do everyone a favor and just lip sync the words and do the "head bob" with the beat because I know that NO ONE wants to hear me singing!