Augusta "Release"

Augusta "Release"

•  

So last year I was short on cash when the Augusta Release came out.  Master's green is my favorite color ever, and I have the perfect belt to match assuming FJ hooks up another Augusta inspired ICON.  What's the deal FJ?  I know "you never know", but a little wink wink would be nice so I can start saving some funds.

• 3506 points

Sounds interesting, do you have a picture of what last years shoe looked like? I'd like to see em!

•  

I'm also very interested to know this.  Guess I'd better start putting some funds away just in case.  

•  
    dzabkar

Sounds interesting, do you have a picture of what last years shoe looked like? I'd like to see em!

Me too
  •  

Heres the shield tips!

and Asyms!

•  

Josh

While I have no "inside information," I would start saving your cash for this April. These shoes shown by TNT were so beautiful and gorgeous that I'm sure we'll see some new additions.

•  

Just had the light bulb go off.... Those shield tips,  keep the green in place and add the Augusta yellow in place of the white!..... Oooh my!

•  

TNT... intersting indeed.

But really, how can you not just go with the Asymetricals as they are pictured? Classic yet oh so beautiful! And with Masters green trousers and a yellow shirt? Boom!

Thats what I'm talking about.....

•  

Oh, Id keep Asyms as they are, dont think the green/yellow combo would look nearly as good as with the S/T's! Im saving up, just in case!

Tar Heel

TNT... intersting indeed.

But really, how can you not just go with the Asymetricals as they are pictured? Classic yet oh so beautiful! And with Masters green trousers and a yellow shirt? Boom!

Thats what I'm talking about.....

•  

Those tips are sweet!!!!!!

•  

Wasn't there some kind of contest for these last year on here as well? Maybe you won't need that extra cash if this happens again (if it happened and I do remember correctly).

•  

TNT009

Heres the shield tips!

and Asyms!

Those shield tips look really nice. I wish I could see a pair in person. They look so different in each photo.

•  

golferdrmjr

TNT009

Heres the shield tips!

and Asyms!

Those shield tips look really nice. I wish I could see a pair in person. They look so different in each photo.

The one on the left was just a quick photo snapped in the office - i.e. the poor lighting.  The print in that photo is far darker then it would appear in person. 

The one on the right was taken if I do believe by Mr. MyJoys himself GoHokies and is a better representation of the print. 

As for the million dollar question...drum roll please...Yes there will be a new limited MyJoys Augusta Inspired leather.  It was beyond successful last year (sold out in a little over a day) and we would not want to deprive you guys of another opportunity to get a pair!!!

Cheers,

DG

•  

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

TNT009

Heres the shield tips!

and Asyms!

The one on the left was just a quick photo snapped in the office - i.e. the poor lighting.  The print in that photo is far darker then it would appear in person. 

The one on the right was taken if I do believe by Mr. MyJoys himself GoHokies and is a better representation of the print. 

As for the million dollar question...drum roll please...Yes there will be a new limited MyJoys Augusta Inspired leather.  It was beyond successful last year (sold out in a little over a day) and we would not want to deprive you guys of another opportunity to get a pair!!!

Cheers,

DG

Personally I'm thrilled to hear this and now I just have to hope I can save up enough to be able to get a pair when they come out.  Hopefully this will be a yearly thing just in case I'm not able to snag a pair this year.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

TNT009

Heres the shield tips!

and Asyms!

Cheers,

DG

Thanks for the info Devo, looking forward to the opportunity.

PS, I know you are busy, but have you checked your PM's lately?