2012 New Shoe Rule...

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

NICE DZ! The black caiman gator is really cool. 

•  

Love those shoes, Dzabkar!

•  

dzabkar

Nice shoes! Did you take that picture at work? Can I borrow your stapler?

Sorry, took with my iPhone. No fancy lighting or backgrond. Just a counter.

•  

Very nice looking pair of shoes here. I like the Black/White look a great deal and think they go with so many ensembles. Well done.

I'm also partial to the Asymetricals, so I give these an 11.0 on a ten point scale!

•  

Haha, very uniquely awesome playing outfit golferdjmjr!

Also, cool shoes dzabkar. There many be other black and white pairs of golf shoes, but the different is the beast design and placement of the colors in relation to each other!

• 3506 points

pulplvr

GTJacket8

dzabkar

Sorry, took with my iPhone. No fancy lighting or backgrond. Just a counter.

Great looking shoes dzab, but I see something missing...FJ Shoe Trees!  Those incredible shoes absolutely MUST have shoe trees.  :)

Obviously, he has just taken them out of the box.  Hasn't had time to put the shoe trees in.  Right, dzab?

Shoe trees are safely in them now my friends. Sadly, they are not FJ shoe trees so I don't want to face the stoning of showing off my non-FJ stuff! Haha. I think it's the only non-FJ thing I still use. I'll be sure to get some soon.

• 3506 points

Tar Heel

Very nice looking pair of shoes here. I like the Black/White look a great deal and think they go with so many ensembles. Well done.

I'm also partial to the Asymetricals, so I give these an 11.0 on a ten point scale!

You da man!!

Thank you everyone for your comments. I like 'em myself

•  
    dzabkar nice shoes, I have the exact same combo, very versatile
  •  

Nice shoes Dzabkar. Enjoy it.

• 811 points

Sounds like a good rule to me.  I have 2 pair of ICONS on order right now.  I will be posting a picture when i receive them.

• 3506 points

JCASS67

Sounds like a good rule to me.  I have 2 pair of ICONS on order right now.  I will be posting a picture when i receive them.

Right-on man. Keep 'em coming!

•  

JCASS67

Looking forward to seeing them!

•  

JCASS67

I would love to see them too. 

•  

Yaba daba doo! After a crappy day at work, I came home to these beauties that Mr. FedEx delivered to me. They even have a new car smell.

•  

Nice shoes Dallin, wear them well.