2012 New Shoe Rule...

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Since I have been duly impressed by all the fabulous shoes and matching outfits thanks to Don's "12 Days of FJ Christmas" thread, I am invoking a new rule for 2012. And no self respecting FJA or prospective FJA will object I'm sure.

OK, it's very simple. Once you purchase any pair of FJ shoes, MyJoys, DryJoys, XPS, Contour, or any other fine FJ shoes...

You must post a photo of said purchase. We really need to see firsthand what people here are putting into play.

•  

I like that rule.... Cant wait for my shoes to ship!

•  

Well, Randy, I'm just going to have to wait until it's time for another pair, since I've already posted pictures of all of my FJ shoes.  Ahhh, anticipation!

•  

Sounds like a great idea to me.  My first pair of MyJoys will be here in about 3 weeks so I look forward to posting a picture of them soon!

•  

Good idea, I got to go to my locker to get my new white FJ DryJoy Tours out and take a picture. Wore them Jan 1, 1st round of the season. Looked great.

•  

Sounds like a good rule to me. I'm in.

•  

Ok, I'm in...will get pics as soon as I get new ones...

•  

A pic of my blue Sports received last Christmas.

•  

waiting on my xps-1s to get into stores to try them on. Plan on buying two pairs.

•  

Ok, Death it is, but first, Ooo Goo (It's a great Gilbert Gottblieb joke). Our most recent purchases delivered at Christmas - My White with Pink ICONS, White Grey MyJoys and Pinkie's Navy Blue MyJoys.

•  

fredcloss

Ok, Death it is, but first, Ooo Goo (It's a great Gilbert Gottblieb joke). Our most recent purchases delivered at Christmas - My White with Pink ICONS, White Grey MyJoys and Pinkie's Navy Blue MyJoys.

Nice picks Fred, they will all look good with white pants. :-)

•  

Very nice Fred!  When my MyJoys arrive, I will certainly post photos.  I really like that idea Randy!!! 

•  

Just picked up some sweet ICON's on clearance.  Pictures will come as soon as they arrive!

I'm down for the new rule

•  

Funny, I've already work them with white slacks (it didn't hurt it was 70 degrees). LOL

•  

Look what was just dropped off..... They smell so pretty and Tar Heel, keep your hands off!!!!!