THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

•  

Ah, my last post to this bodacious gathering of FJs.  As noted on the IJP Icons contest pages, these are my favorites.  They connote my Dad and me, both graduates of Lafayette College in Easton, PA.  My first MyJoys, as well.  Shield Tips, Style 52040.

•  

And on the tenth day of FJmas, I have a pair of Classic Dry Premiere's style #58530. All Black with Ostrich print saddles, first worn in Oct. 2007. I love these shoes, the only way they could be better is if the whole shoe was Ostrich like the Exotics were.

•  

Very Classy Don..Im all out of shoes, so Im a spectator!

•  

the 8th day of FootJmas - the new White with Brown Superlites. They can't compete with the Red & Blue ICONs of Randy, but these are built for speed.

•  

golferdrmjr

And on the tenth day of FJmas, I have a pair of Classic Dry Premiere's style #58530. All Black with Ostrich print saddles, first worn in Oct. 2007. I love these shoes, the only way they could be better is if the whole shoe was Ostrich like the Exotics were.

Don

Really lovely shoes. The Ostrich is just gorgeous. And it's very obvious that you have also taken great care of these as well. Congratulations.

•  

pulplvr

Ah, my last post to this bodacious gathering of FJs.  As noted on the IJP Icons contest pages, these are my favorites.  They connote my Dad and me, both graduates of Lafayette College in Easton, PA.  My first MyJoys, as well.  Shield Tips, Style 52040.

Pulp. I have always appreciated your Shield Tips, both for their lovely color combination and their simple elegance. Really nice looking Icons.

•  

So, I'm hoping someone has the twelfth day of FJmas covered as I believe this is the 11th day of Fjmas that I'm contributing to. Here are the shield tips that are my favourites and begging for the napa range in January.  The other great thing about these is that the research for them bought me to this forum and you guys: it simply doesn't get any better. Merry Christmas to you all.

•  

And on the eleventh day of FJmas, my first pair of Icons. Style #52096 all White with Croc saddles, first worn 11-8-10. I still was not sure if I was going to like these as much as my Classics, but I thought I would give them a chance. Never looked back after wearing the Icons, loved them right away!

•  

FF, I wish I had some lime gear to wear with those, very sweet!

•  

TNT009

Very Classy Don..Im all out of shoes, so Im a spectator!

Thanks TNT.

•  

Tar Heel

golferdrmjr

Don

Really lovely shoes. The Ostrich is just gorgeous. And it's very obvious that you have also taken great care of these as well. Congratulations.

Thank Randy, I always make sure my shoes look good before I play. I just wish they looked as pretty when I get home. :-)

•  

Dont know if these count, as I just ordered them... Blues of all color will be my color for 2012!

•  

Tar Heel

pulplvr

Pulp. I have always appreciated your Shield Tips, both for their lovely color combination and their simple elegance. Really nice looking Icons.

Thanks for the props, Randy.  I've got to admit, though, that Don's white with white croc saddles look awesome.  Must be great fun to take care of, right, Don?

•  

On the 9th day...FJ Superlite white with black and gray. (I must've skipped a day).

•  

golferdrmjr

And on the eleventh day of FJmas, my first pair of Icons. Style #52096 all White with Croc saddles, first worn 11-8-10. I still was not sure if I was going to like these as much as my Classics, but I thought I would give them a chance. Never looked back after wearing the Icons, loved them right away!

Those are the exact Icons I wanted to order.  Great looking shoe/belt combo.  Snazzy!