THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

•  

Thanks Don, you offering today are very cool... Id be on the hunt for some wine colored slacks!!!

•  

Don! hank you very much my friend. That's much better.

The shorts are a Black with Dark Navy with Purpley Pink Tartan. Look really good with Black shirts/shoes. And you can see much more clearly my "Caimen Collection" of Asymetricals.  

•  

TNT, I love this combo a great deal. And these are Poulter Tartan, yes? I like the slight lilac stripe.....

•  

On the 7th day of FJmas, my Foojoy White with Black saddle ICONs. Classic style that goes with any outfit. 

•  

TH, theyre T. Barry Knickers and its a white stripe..Took that photo with old I-Phone, because wife stole my camera fr her trip home! Thanks again!

•  

Well Boys you are all quite the Fashionista ! However, the 'Fashion Award' goes to Go Hokies !!! Quite the colorful collection.....

Here are my trusty 'Summer Joys' with a little Argyle Action going on !

•  

fredcloss

On the 7th day of FJmas, my Foojoy White with Black saddle ICONs. Classic style that goes with any outfit.  

Looking good Fred.

•  

girlsgotgolf

Well Boys you are all quite the Fashionista ! However, the 'Fashion Award' goes to Go Hokies !!! Quite the colorful collection.....

Hey Alex, thanks for joining in with all the fun pics and whatnot. Those are nice looking shoes, with the Argyle Action going on!

•  

And on the ninth day of FJmas, I have another lovingly worn pair of Gel Fusion II's. First used on 5-7-2008, this pair has 51 rounds under it's laces and going strong. These are great summer shoes with shorts, even khaki colored ones!

•  

TNT009

TH, theyre T. Barry Knickers and its a white stripe..Took that photo with old I-Phone, because wife stole my camera fr her trip home! Thanks again!

Whoa.... That just jumped off the screen!

TNT, while I have pondered the venerable Plus 4's for many years, never have I felt the level of comfort necessary to actually buy AND wear them. And with the shoes no less! Whoa.....

That said, the black ensemble at the Cameron event just rocked my friend, in every way. Would win every time!

•  

For the tenth day of FJmas I submit to you the red and blue dryjoy tours. I've been saving myself because I simply don't have the collection yet to sustain a prolonged posting.

•  

girlsgotgolf

Those are some sharp looking shoes GGG!

•  

Fairway finder

For the tenth day of FJmas I submit to you the red and blue dryjoy tours. I've been saving myself because I simply don't have the collection yet to sustain a prolonged posting.

You should only wear those on the 4th of July mate

•  

Fairway finder

Fairway... Whoa! I have been pondering a red and blue pair to go with my IJP red/blue/white Tartan shorts in this post. These might work, but then again, I have visions of Asyms in my head!

Nice and unique kicks here. Actually, you could have used these at the FJA event this year and played on either squad!

•  

Thanks TH, I think this combination would look good too in Assyms: take the colours and make them your own. I'm working on a suitable trouser colour combination to go with them and IJP is lined up squarely in the headlights. It's good to know that these kicks give me the flexibility to be on either team in FJA events. I also love the coloured inners on these the whole thing is sweet.