THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

•  

Hokies, wow.  Just wow.  You might give IJP a run for his money

•  

And on the eighth day of FJmas, My True Love gave to me, a pair of Icons.  Brown Smooth/Dark Brown Croc saddles, style #52236. A Christmas gift from my wife last year, she knows what to buy! Everybody needs a pair of brown shoes to wear with their brown or tan slacks, and these fit the bill perfectly.

•  

golferdrmjr

And on the eighth day of FJmas, My True Love gave to me, a pair of Icons.  Brown Smooth/Dark Brown Croc saddles, style #52236. A Christmas gift from my wife last year, she knows what to buy! Everybody needs a pair of brown shoes to wear with their brown or tan slacks, and these fit the bill perfectly.

Don I think I like those the best of your collection.

•  

Very nice Don. Timeless styling and surely a color that has lots of coordination possibilities. Great choice.

•  

•  

Those are pretty sweet - TNT.  What color is the print (looks like coral in the photo).

GO HOKIES

•  

golferdrmjr

And on the seventh day of FJmas (I am staying committed to this all the way to the end), another pair of Classic Tours. Style #51867, White with Black Lizard sweep saddles and Burgundy Lizard accents. First worn Sept. 2006, these shoes look really nice with black slacks. Or you can roll with some shorts, either way is good.

I really like this style -  have the above shoe in my group.

GO HOKIES

•  

bholley

golferdrmjr

Don I think I like those the best of your collection.

Thanks Bruce, I appreciate your compliment. I am a lucky dude to have a wife that will buy me more FootJoys, and make sure I am not making any fashion faux pas.

•  

golferdrmjr

•  

golferdrmjr

Don, you must have been reading my mind.  As you can see below, this is the next pair of FJ's I was planning to post.  They were my first Icons, purchased and received in Dec 2010.  And for you, they should look really familiar!

•  

Go Hokies

golferdrmjr

And on the seventh day of FJmas (I am staying committed to this all the way to the end), another pair of Classic Tours. Style #51867, White with Black Lizard sweep saddles and Burgundy Lizard accents. First worn Sept. 2006, these shoes look really nice with black slacks. Or you can roll with some shorts, either way is good.

I really like this style -  have the above shoe in my group.

GO HOKIES

Thanks Hokies, I am glad to have made a choice that if you made, must have been a wise decision!

•  

pulplvr

golferdrmjr

Don, you must have been reading my mind.  As you can see below, this is the next pair of FJ's I was planning to post.  They were my first Icons, purchased and received in Dec 2010.  And for you, they should look really familiar!

Nice choice Pulp, sorry to beat you to the punch. But they are sooo purdy.

•  

Tar Heel

Very nice Don. Timeless styling and surely a color that has lots of coordination possibilities. Great choice.

Thanks Randy, very nice of you to say. My wife was fooling around with Photoshop last night and tighten up your picture of the tartan shorts. I hope you don't mind? She wanted to see what they looked like. Here are the results.

•  

Smooth Orange croc print...!

Go Hokies

Those are pretty sweet - TNT.  What color is the print (looks like coral in the photo).

GO HOKIES

•  

TNT009

Hey TNT, those are some very sweet looking Assyms.