THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

•  

My new additions from Christmas.

•  

golferdrmjr

And on the twelfth day of FJmas, Merry Christmas early for me! All those times that I left a picture of these MyJoys on the laptop paid off. My True Love gave to me a pair of shield tip MyJoys. Black base with Charcoal Lizard saddles and accents. She gave them to me a day early because she wanted me to have a full 12 days of FJmas. How cool is that!

I want to thank everyone for joining in on this thread. It's been a lot of fun.

I would also like to wish all of you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It's a been a pleasure to talk to you all online, and I hope I get to meet all of you of in person someday. That would be FJ-tastic!

She sounds like a keeper.  Those shoes look like keepers too

•  

I must say I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's shoes during this past 3 weeks. Don, thanks for starting this conversation. It really was a wonderful bit of insight into this crazy group of shoe junkies.

Frankly, I'm wondering what the folks up at FJ HQ are thinking as they peruse through these shoes? So many awesome kicks and customizations. And of course the matching clothes! I'm sure Mr. Connor can't wait to get that FJ apparel out in the market for all of us to buy up!

•  

I like looking at the homepage and seeing the shoes that are being ordered every day.... Nice to see FJ is the only one offering this many choices!

•  

Hey Don - Thanks for the vacation wishes...Just finding them now but had a great trip !  Wonderful weather for 4 rounds of golf and some Spa & Pool Time.... Thanks for starting the '12 Days Till'. It was alot fun seeing the great shoes all you guys have and sharing in the post with my small collection !  Happy New Year, Alex

•  

Hey RANDYWILDMAN,

Please go back and read this thread from the beginning. In this thread you will see many of Go Hokies shoes as well as many other Community members shoes. I hope this will satisfy your need to see Go Hokies' FootJoys.

Don

•  

With the Christmas Holidays fast approaching, we will have to begin a "The Twelve Days of 2012 FootJoy Christmas thread" soon.  And with the New Year will come a new 2013 shoe thread as well.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Hey RANDYWILDMAN,

Please go back and read this thread from the beginning. In this thread you will see many of Go Hokies shoes as well as many other Community members shoes. I hope this will satisfy your need to see Go Hokies' FootJoys.

Don

THANKS I will.