THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

•  

golferdrmjr

And on the tenth day of FJmas, I have a pair of Classic Dry Premiere's style #58530. All Black with Ostrich print saddles, first worn in Oct. 2007. I love these shoes, the only way they could be better is if the whole shoe was Ostrich like the Exotics were.

Gotta say that I love the ostrich print.  Those are some sweet looking shoes, and I can only hope that maybe one day we'll see FootJoy bring back the ostrich print.

•  

Don, that white on white combination is too sweet! Thats a day when theres no ball hawking in the wilderness!

•  

TNT009

FF, I wish I had some lime gear to wear with those, very sweet!

Thanks TNT, I'm working on the lime gear: Sligo green is the correct colour I believe.

•  

And on the twelfth day of FJmas, Merry Christmas early for me! All those times that I left a picture of these MyJoys on the laptop paid off. My True Love gave to me a pair of shield tip MyJoys. Black base with Charcoal Lizard saddles and accents. She gave them to me a day early because she wanted me to have a full 12 days of FJmas. How cool is that!

I want to thank everyone for joining in on this thread. It's been a lot of fun.

I would also like to wish all of you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It's a been a pleasure to talk to you all online, and I hope I get to meet all of you of in person someday. That would be FJ-tastic!

•  

TNT009

Don, that white on white combination is too sweet! Thats a day when theres no ball hawking in the wilderness!

Especially since I have only worn them with white pants!

•  

Great Looking shoes there, Don...We women are good at the hints! Enjoy....

On this eleventh day of FJ Christmas I post my FJ Wanna Be's

Using stock photo as can't access my office docs from PA for actual photo !!!  Look for my Santa Helper's shoes tomorrow...

•  

Well played Don... Good thread you started!! Your wife has style, you buying her a pair??

golferdrmjr

TNT009

•  

Your white ICONs should look darn spiffy with white pants as i know your black ones will look with anything. Merry Christmas and thanks for creating this forum. Oh, on the 12th day of FootJmas, My true love gave to me,my first pair of MyJoys...

•  

Figured the wife needs her first pair of MyJoys... Should have ordered them earlier, but better late than never!

•  

On this twelfth day of FJ Christmas as the clubs & shoes get cleaned and the clothes call to be packed I post my 'Vintage' Santa's Helper Shoes....

Found a copy of the photo of my FJ Wanna Be from the 11th Day of FJ Christmas on my BB, so here's the real deal.....

And now my sister wants to get into the act...So here is a photo of her collection of two - (1) FJ Greenjoy & (1) FJ Terraine...I post from PA !

It's now time for Christmas Dinner and an early night's rest as our sleigh leaves for the airport @ 5:15 AM to catch the Reindeer Express to Ft Lauderdale .....

Signing off for a few - Alex & her sidekick sister, Sharon !

•  

Hey Alex, love your Santa's helpers shoes. Enjoy your vacation!

•  

TNT009

Well played Don... Good thread you started!! Your wife has style, you buying her a pair??

golferdrmjr

TNT009

No MyJoys for her since she does not play golf. I did buy her a couple of Coach purses though. I think she has more of those than I have FootJoys.

•  

fredcloss

Your white ICONs should look darn spiffy with white pants as i know your black ones will look with anything. Merry Christmas and thanks for creating this forum. Oh, on the 12th day of FootJmas, My true love gave to me,my first pair of MyJoys...

Thanks for the props Fred. I like the gray and white combo on your shoes, looks nice. Is the dollar sign for all the money you make on the golf course? :-)

•  

Well thats a great trade-off! Talk her into some spikeless kicks!

golferdrmjr

TNT009

golferdrmjr

TNT009

No MyJoys for her since she does not play golf. I did buy her a couple of Coach purses though. I think she has more of those than I have FootJoys.

•  

fredcloss

Shoe trees, Fred.  Shoe trees.