THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

THE 12 DAYS TILL FOOTJOY CHRISTMAS

•  

I'm going to count down the 12 days till Christmas by posting a picture of each of my FootJoys every day. I hope you will join in and show us some pictures of your FootJoys as well. Don't be shy, I know we have seen some of your shoes, but there are a lot more out there we have not seen. This is a good chance to show off your love for FootJoys. Sorry Hokies, we would have had to start two month ago for you to show all your FJ's. :-) 

I will start with my "Silver Specials" as Randy called them.

•  

Great Idea Don!  Hope everyone participates! 

•  

OK, I'll start with my newest pair. It's a duplicate photo, so sorry.

•  

Tar Heel

OK, I'll start with my newest pair. It's a duplicate photo, so sorry.

Not a problem TH, you're probably not near your home. They are still sweet looking shoes.

•  

OK, I'll bite, but only have 7 pair right now (gave 2 old pair to charity last week. First up, the FJ Contours bought 5 years ago. Still in great shape and comfortable.

•  

Good ole Classic stand-bys!!

•  

On the 2nd day of FJmas - the Contour in Beige and black from 5 years ago - still going.

•  

Quick note....

@TNT... Just gorgeous. I have a similar pair of Classics Premiers, but the have some red gator accents on them.

@fred... I know your shoes are 5 years old, and happy... but you need some shoe trees my friend! Those creases and lines across the forefoot area are signs that the shoes are curling from use and then drying without the benefit of the wooden tree maintaining their shape.

Trust me, your shoes will "love you" as much as you love them for putting trees in them after each use!

•  

Golfer: what a great idea. I shall be participating in this tribute to Footjoy and Christmas, but only have two pairs as I'm new. I shall pick a suitable time to post within the next 12 days of this Footjoymas thread. The silver specials are a fitting start to the begin spreading the joy. I shall take some fresh shots as shoe trees now feature and they have had their first coat of leather conditioner already.

•  

Nothing as fancy as you boys yet in my collection of four  - (2) FootJoys, (1) Ecco & (1) Lady Fairway....

My Dirty Greenjoys !

•  

On the second day of FJmas (I like that Fred) black smooth with cordovan gator saddle #50088 Classic Dry Premier. Bought in March of 2004, they have 41 rounds under their belt. This was my first pair of "special" golf shoes, and I was hooked after receiving them. Still love them today!

•  

Ooooooo! Aaaahhhhhh! Like these Classics Don.

Fred, take a look at these and TNT's shoes. Note that there are no creases across the forefoot area like yours (which are lovely by the way). This is because Don and TNT use shoe trees. Visible proof of the benefits.

•  

We need more shoes posted and I agree, if you spend hard earned money for shoes... You have to get the shoe trees! I love the smell---TMI!!!!

•  

I like this idea.  Wish I had enough pairs to post everyday until Christmas.  I'll do my best, though.  First up, the newest MyJoys DryJoys Tours, worn once (yesterday).

•