Are the Icon Shield Tips Being Discontinued as MyJoys?

Are the Icon Shield Tips Being Discontinued as MyJoys?

•  

I was on the MyJoys site today working on possible new Icon Shield Tips for my wish list.  All went well until I tried to select my size.  The only widths available for a men's 9 were XW and XXW.  Does this herald the end of the shield tip? 

•  

Gosh I hope not...those are some of my favorite looking shoes.  If they are discontinuing them I guess I'll have to get an order in soon!

•  

I hope not, because Ill put three orders in ASAP! Can the staff help out?

GTJacket8

Gosh I hope not...those are some of my favorite looking shoes.  If they are discontinuing them I guess I'll have to get an order in soon!

•  
    TNT009

GTJacket8

I will check in with the MyJoys team on Monday but I do not believe it will be discontinued.

•  

This would be a travesty if they were discontinued. They are the only icon where you have a great range of colours to select, importantly base colours, and saddles and accents. I have only just discovered these shoes and need to order more in the future. Ican feel a petition coming on if Devin comes back with bad news.

Shield the shield tip from the axe of discontinuation........ I need a lie down!!!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    TNT009

GTJacket8

I will check in with the MyJoys team on Monday but I do not believe it will be discontinued.

Any news?

•  
    There are currently no plans to discontinue the shield tip. Everyone breathe easy!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    There are currently no plans to discontinue the shield tip. Everyone breathe easy!

Whew!  Big sigh of relief...I was about to have to scrounge up some quick cash but now I have atleast a little longer.  Thanks for checking on this!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

So why are the size options so limited?

•  
    Size 9 is an extremely common size and it shares the same outsole with the other ICON's. We probably sold out of the size 9 outsole and are waiting for additional outsoles to be made.

•  

I thought might be the case -  I had no problem with sizing in 10.5s.

GO HOKIES

•  

The size 9m ICON outsoles will be back in stock on the December 13th.  We have a few left but had to turn it off on the website so we do not oversell them.  If you would like to order a pair possibly for the holiday season I may be able to help you out.  

Membership has it's privileges!

Cheers,

DG

•  

Devin_Gmitter

The size 9m ICON outsoles will be back in stock on the December 13th.  We have a few left but had to turn it off on the website so we do not oversell them.  If you would like to order a pair possibly for the holiday season I may be able to help you out.  

Cheers,

DG

Once again proof of why FootJoy is such a great company.

•  
    I'm still gonna buy a few pair to be safe!
  •  

Tyler Higley

Devin_Gmitter

Cheers,

DG

Once again proof of why FootJoy is such a great company.

Absolutely!  That's cool of Devin to be willing to help out like that.  Yet another reason why I enjoy this Community!