My new SYNR-G's just arrived...

My new SYNR-G's just arrived...

•  

md7716

EMKelly0106

What style of SYNR-G are you guys where? 

None really tripped my trigger or made me have that 'I got to have these' feeling.  I will have to try a pair on to test for comfort.  Custom may work for me though.

I'm sporting the #53925 pattern and they are solid.  Great styling and I couldn't be happier with this shoe. I've been wearing them exclusively since they came in and they just keep getting better.  They really are the most comfortable FJ's I've ever owned and I never thought there would be a shoe that was more comfortable than my GF II's.

SYNR-G is a nice shoe, but how does it compare to the Classics or the ICON's?  This may need to be answered by Mike or Chris but I find the classics to be very comfortable and after two rounds in my new ICONs I will be replacing my Classics. 

Have you tried the ICONs or wore the classics?  How do they compare for you?

•  

I haven't had a chance to try the ICONs but I do have a pair of Classics Tour that I break out every so often.  They are not my go to shoe for everyday play but they are definitely a very comfortable shoe. The SYNR-Gs just edges them out on comfort. If it's early or late in the season and I'm wearing pants instead of shorts, I'll probably throw the Classics on more often but with shorts, I tend to sport the SYNR-Gs.

•  

md7716

I haven't had a chance to try the ICONs but I do have a pair of Classics Tour that I break out every so often.  They are not my go to shoe for everyday play but they are definitely a very comfortable shoe. The SYNR-Gs just edges them out on comfort. If it's early or late in the season and I'm wearing pants instead of shorts, I'll probably throw the Classics on more often but with shorts, I tend to sport the SYNR-Gs.

For clarification purposes... are the classic tours not your go-to shoe because of the look with the shorts or because of the level of comfort?  I haven't thought too much about switching out the classics or ICONs but I don't think I would be opposed to try another FJ product.. what's the worst that's going to happen?  I may find a new love.

•  

EMKelly0106

md7716

For clarification purposes... are the classic tours not your go-to shoe because of the look with the shorts or because of the level of comfort?  I haven't thought too much about switching out the classics or ICONs but I don't think I would be opposed to try another FJ product.. what's the worst that's going to happen?  I may find a new love.

Sorry about that. For me, the classics and shorts are a little hard for me to pull off. So yes, the overall deciding factor for my everyday choice being the SYNR-G would be style first and foremost.

•  

The new white SYNR-G with the gray lizard strip down the shoe that Padraig's been wearing is absolutely killer.  Now just a question of going for those or the Icon first...