FJ Country Club Casuals on sale

FJ Country Club Casuals on sale

•  

For you men who want to wear FJ 24/7/365, GolfLocker.com has closeouts on the some styles for $89.95, and is also advertising some with cosmetic blemishes for $59.95. These are not golf shoes -- they are loafers, mocs, whatever you want to call business casual shoes. Great deals on good looking shoes, and you know the quality will be excellent

•  

I bought a pair off of Ebay this spring and the quality and comfort of footjoy street shoes us unsurpassed.  Great shoes!!!!

•  

I already own a pair.  Top quality and very nice looking.

•  
    Golfchic, thx! These are awesome shoes!
  •  

Will check into this, hope they have my size!

• 111 points

why are the style numbers for country club casual shoe blems(59.95) found on golflocker.com,  not found on footjoy website?  Are they really footjoys,  or knockoffs?

•  

duger
    why are the style numbers for country club casual shoe blems(59.95) found on golflocker.com,  not found on footjoy website?  Are they really footjoys,  or knockoffs?

Duger, I responded in your other thread here : www.footjoy.com/.../3547454.aspx

• 2781 points

I already own a pair to.  They are well worth the money.

•  

Damn. I really want the driving mock. I saw them for the first time at the FJA, but the ones I like aren't on sale. I'll keep an eye out. If they're half as good as my Icons they'll be the best boardroom shoes I own.