Anyone wear Spikeless to work?

Anyone wear Spikeless to work?

•  

I have some nice ECCO's but they are worn out wearing them almost every day (mix it up with black ones too but brown is prominent).

http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/productview.asp?c=264 looking hard at these to replace.  Anyone try them? I love my DryJoys Tour from this year.  How does the fit compare between the two?

•  
    I wore my FJ Professional Spikeless at work Friday for a change and the felt great....interesting you started this thread since I was wondering if anyone else had tried this!
  •  
    Every day!
  •  

Chris, what do you normally wear?

•  

These are my everyday shoes....

•  

19hole

nice!  I go boring and all black or all brown for the office though.  

•  

Justinu3

19hole

I have a feeling your office is a litte different than 19th's

•  
    joshgiano

Justinu3

19hole

I have a feeling your office is a litte different than 19th's

Unfortunately you are correct on that one
  •  

19hole

I had a pair of the cordovan and black saddle - are they still available?

•  

That's a great idea! I've always kept a pair in my car, but it could save time to just wear them to work.  I don't like anything slowing me down on my way to tee off.

•  

I have four pair of spikeless that I will wear to work -  two summer (white base), two winter (Brown and a Black Base).  Will have to work on getting some photo up.

GO HOKIES

•  

Nah, I stick to different brands.  Really like Hugo Boss and Cole Haan if you are needing more traditional dress shoes.

I look at work shoes the same way I do golf shoes, I don't mind paying more if they look good and are top quality. 

It's all about how they keep their look and the comfort. FJs are top of the line for golf shoes, so I would imagine their dress shoes are very well made as well.

•  

Wearing the spikeless shoes to work could send the wrong signal to your boss. For example, "Hmmm - so you really weren't sick last Friday." This, of course, does not apply if you work at a golf facility.

•  

I might be sounding a bit like a heretic here, but I think a golf shoe for work is possibly a little over engineered. I think a spikeless version of the golf shoe would be comfortable, but there is a lot of technology in the shoe that may not be required for the average day in the office. That said I don't have any spikeless shoes. The price of a nice set would by some very good quality dress shoes though. 

• 811 points

I have 2 pair of the spikeless a older pair of Classics and ICONS.  I found the Classics to be a bit more comfortable but they are both great shoes.  The nicest thing is that they are waterproof.