What spikes do I need to buy?

What spikes do I need to buy?

• 123 points

I've just started to buy online FootJoy Ladies AQL Golf Shoes when it crosses my mind that I can buy spikes for the shoes at the same time. The same online shop offers these spikes http://www.golfbuyitonline.com/Accessories-Spikes.php. I am in doubt what kind of spikes to choose for these shoes?

•  

Any spikes with a fast twist connection will fit into the AQL.  Off the shelf the AQL comes with Pulsar spikes by Softspike.  Champ also makes spikes with a Fast Twist connection.  Either will fit. 

• 123 points

Thank you. Do you think that these will be a good choice http://www.golfbuyitonline.com/Masters-Golf-Black-widow-Fast-twist-Thread-Softspike-Pack-Accessories.php 

•  

Those will work just fine.

• 123 points

Thank you Devin!

•  

Medy, Just for your info, the Masters Black Widow Tour spike is about the best over all  that your are looking at in this one. .There is also a Champ spike that is the same design and gives the same amount of stability. I have both on the shoes I have and both are excellent. The Champ spike may be a little better in that it doesn't have the adjustment ring that you have to use for a stiffer feel under foot with the Black Widow, but that is the only drawback to that model. May I also suggest that you purchase the spike tool that is shown. It is an excellent tool for removing and replacing spikes and comes in very handy. Also, If you do replace those spikes that you currently have, keep a couple of the better ones just in case you damage one of the spikes. You never know when you may need to put one on if you lose one or damage one until you can replace the spike with a matching style.

• 123 points

eagle3, today I bought the shoes, spikes and wrench for spikes. Hope I made the right purchase thanks to Devin's advice and your kind and realy helpful opinion.