FJ shoe size .....

FJ shoe size .....

•  

Not sure why but, to get the same feel al my FooyJoy's are a half size larger than my Nike's. Is this common ?

•  

On the women's side, FootJoys are true to size. My Nike running shoes are a full size bigger.

•  

JB, fitting is a key my friend....

I have always found that my FJ's, regardless of style or type, are a true 10.5 M shoe. Never have I had an issue with any pair.

I wear a variety of sizes in my casual or sneakers, from 10-11 and by brand it ranges. So you really need to get fit as you buy brands of stuff other than your golf shoes.

•  

I have worn other brands as well but always a consistent size fit.

•  

Eric, I am shocked! You have actually worn another brand of shoes. We may have to impose a penalty, maybe say 1000 posts...........

•  

I've basically wore FootJoy - and they (for me) run ture to size (as mentioned above be others).  It has seemed to me that the Nike shoe seems (especially the older versions of that brand shoe) a little narrow.  Every one feet are different - that's for sure.

GO HOKIES

•  

Rick... unfortunately when I was younger, uninformed and uncaring, I chose inferior products.  Fortunately, with age comes wisdom and I found FJ when it has started to matter.  NO WAY, will I wear anything else.

I accept the penalty.  I am ashamed! :)

•  

My FJ's are the same size as all of my other street shoes (Vans, Converse, etc.).

•  

Footjoy runs true throughout, I always wear a 9.5 W. Depending on the shoe I could be anywhere from a 9-10 and M-W, just depends on the fit. FJ shoes I never have to worry about forever and always 9.5 W.

•  

hmm.  my footjoys are a full size smaller than my nike running shoes.  and on the smaller size of what i usually wear.  that's why it's so important to try them on.

•  

Yes, try them on and walk around in them. Also remember that your feel will swell a little at you walk take that into acount.

•  

Like Whaql1, I also wear a 9.5 W in most of my shoes. In looking for the new pair of FJ's for the season, I have found that a few of the lasts run a little narrower but they are spot on for the length. Assyms and Sports run slightly more narrow than the Contours and regular Icons. Again, just like clubs, get fit...you'll have them for a long time.

•  

i find the opposite...most of the time i have to buy nike shoes (not golf of course) larger than my other shoes...

•  

As a Nike contract tennis pro,  I have found that some of their models run alot tighter than others.   I have to send some styles back because they are too tight in the toe box.  That is a real problem with Nike shoes.  As with any shoe, especially golf shoes,  spend time sizing once you pick a style.   I wear FJ Superlites and Sport, perfect fit.

•  

I wear a larger size of Nike, love the sneakers but FJ all the way for my golf shoes