SYNR-G, finally I have come to see what you all mean

SYNR-G, finally I have come to see what you all mean

•  

So I have finally (I know, I know) switched my footwear to FJ. I am a very loyal Nike guy (not a Tiger guy, but a Nike guy), and the shoes I have were very comfortable but the air pocket on the left hear popped and they had to go. I have been looking at different FJ options and fianlly went with the SYNR-G in all white. Well they arrived yesturday and I am not sure what I was waiting so long for, these shoes are AMAZING!!!!!!! Not only do they look great, but they are so comfortable and feel so stable. I will be playing in them for the first round Friday and can't wait to see how they perform on the course.

•  

Shaun.... better late than never my friend!

I have to tell you this. I have a couple footwear desinger friends that work at "N" over in Portland. While "N" developed that air pillow heel, it has been nothing but a problem for them. They end up replacing tons of shoes where the pillow gets a leak and the shoe is trashed. The guy I play golf with there has gone through 3 pairs in that last year.

So you will now come to see the light and get your feet connected to the rest of your game! Let's see, you have a SC putter, new FJ hat, FJ bag tag..... You are the man!

•  

just need my playing to catch up to my style! : )

•  

CONGRATS SHAUN...I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANY OTHER SHOE.

I'M SOLD ON THE CONTOURS BUT ALL  I'VE TRIED ON FIT LIKE A GLOVE.

•  

Good Choice!

I played with someone the other day who said that since he bought his FJ's would never go back to your old brand.