2010 - 2011 FJ Catalog Preview: Shoes

2010 - 2011 FJ Catalog Preview: Shoes

•  

You asked, we listened. Here is your preview of the new shoe line-up with full-size images!

Enjoy!

•  

Chris, Thanks for the opportunity to see the new ones. I really liked the following styles:52347, 53933 and the gals styles 98794 & 97037. the gals should be happy. And the last photo of the new DryJoy look was great. Now I wish I had waited until the new looks came out. I really liked that 52347. Well, maybe some time in the future.

Thanks again.

Eagle

•  

MY COMMENT TO THE BLOG WAS-WOW-19 TIMES, ONE FOR EACH PICTURE.

THE CONTOURS ARE FABULOUS,THE PRINTS ARE KNOCKOUTS,,,,ETC.,ETC.

WOW AGAIN--THANKS FJ FOR THE PREVIEW. YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOUR NEW PRODUCTS.

WOW AGAIN !!!!

•  

that was fun. I like that bronzy gator look on the last shoe. can't wait to see the new colors for the My Joys too!

Thank you.

• 2659 points

Slides...?  Did I say that already?

Jeff

•  

certainly great looks.  I like the color/pattern additions and look forward to the NuWve designs appearance.  OH BABY! POW

•  

Thanks -  just waiting to order and see if we have any changes to MyJoy offerings.

Go HOKIES  (get me those SAND Snakes)

•  

threeputtingfool

Slides...?  Did I say that already?

Jeff

I hear you , Jeff. I was just talking to one of our product development guys and he said they're working on bringing these back at some point. They won't be in this book, but maybe the following version. We'll see. Sorry, I know you're a fan of the slides, as am I!

•  

Chris,

Amazing looking items! Any chance the FJA's could also get a catelog?

• 1556 points

What a great line up!  The best part about my FJ's is they last forever, I still wear my FJ Classics all white from 1986 and no one would ever guess they were that old!!

• 2659 points

Thanks Chris.  I'll shut up now :-)

Jeff