A MATTER OF CURIOSITY

A MATTER OF CURIOSITY

•  

After watching Zach win and noting the number of players with FJ shoes, how successful have the new styles been?

I refer to the ICON Asymetrical, MyJoy program, and FJ Sport. It would seem that so far it has exceeded expectations, but wondered, other than the Pros, how the general public has taken to the new lines and programs.

Just wondered Mike and Chris.

•  

This is an interesting question -  watching the shoes being ordered - there seems to be a lot of activity in the MyJoys program.

Go HOKIES

•  

I always point to the MyJoys program as an example of how Innovations like this generate very significant revenue lifts when done right. Give folks a chance to create their "own" products and they are extremely willing to pay a premium... and then tell their friends about it. If you watch the "What's Being Ordered" page each day, there have to be at least 20 new pairs showing up. Do the math on that and you can see why this is so successful.

Well done FJ!

•  

I AM 100% SOLD ON CONTOURS, SO WHEN CONTOURS BECAME AVAILABLE IN MY JOYS I WAS IN GOLF SHOE HEAVEN. A GREAT IDEA TO LET THE CUSTOMER DESIGN HIS OWN.

MY NEW MOTTO;

MY MY JOYS ARE MY JOY

A LITTLE GEEKIE I GUESS---LOL