Hokie's Newest Pair of FJA Logoed Shoes - Guess who might like to have this pair

Hokie's Newest Pair of FJA Logoed Shoes - Guess who might like to have this pair

•  

This might be a pretty easy guess:

Enjoy

•  

Good looking pair of shoes.

•  

Imelda Marcos and Tarheel will be in fits of jealous rage

•  

Very nice.  Tar Heel will be jealous.

•  

sweet shoes..I bet Tar Heel wil like these

•  

Great looking shoe, TH is going to want those ones for sure!

•  

Sweet FJs!

•  

lovely. I would not mind these myself

•  

Hoike

First off, I love the new profile snap. Very cool to be with the "gobbler!"

Second, I do love the shoes. I might also add.... these are exactly like my pair, except I got my initials on my right shoe. They sure are snazzy though, and I am getting tons of compliments on the new FJ's.

Well done sir!

•  

Tar Heel

Hoike

First off, I love the new profile snap. Very cool to be with the "gobbler!"

Tar Heel - Thanks  - Wish this "Hokie Bird" had been a little taller - but I'm sure this bird was a young lady.

GO HOKIES

•  

Bobby...

One question for you, as a shoe efficianado. I am thinking I want to have some matching light blue laces in these shoes, and not the white ones. Every time I look at the shoes I feel like the lace should be colored to match the saddle, and not be white.

What do you think?

•  

Tar Heel

Bobby...

One question for you, as a shoe efficianado. I am thinking I want to have some matching light blue laces in these shoes, and not the white ones. Every time I look at the shoes I feel like the lace should be colored to match the saddle, and not be white.

What do you think?

I just haven't had time to find the light blue lace -  would look really good in this shoe.  I do try to find maroon for maroon shoes.  Seems to work pretty good.

GO HOKIES

•  

Tar Heel

Bobby...

What do you think?

TH --

It might be tough to find a pair of colored wax laces.  There generally aren't that many options out there in this type of lace.  Generally, you may have better luck finding a braided pair of laces in multiple colors.  We made a women's eComfort a while back in light blue and the laces matched the saddle.  I'll take a look to see if we have any thing laying around (no promises), but if I do find any, I'm not sure they will be long enough.

ML

•  

Tar Heel

Bobby...

What do you think?

TarHeel, If you can't find the blue color you want, try going to the shoemaker. many times they can dye a white pair of laces for you. Price should be  reasonable and the shoes would look great with that color lace

•  

Mike! You are the man... I know we tell you that a great deal, but you really are.

I have thought about the braided laces, but that just doesn't seem to "fit" if you know what I mean. I'm sure as you look at all the many combinations, some look great with white or black laces with them (saddles of course). When I look down at the light blue, I just see light blue, you know....

Bobby, glad you can find the Maroon. Given that there are so many men's dress shoes in Cordovan, I'm sure wax laces are pretty easy to come by. Good for you.

I appreciate you guys taking time to write. Cheers.