Elusive Pair of FJ Professionals

Elusive Pair of FJ Professionals

• 20 points

I want to get a pair of FJ Professionals but the ones I want only seem to exist in a photo on pg. 34 of the most recent catalogue.  The model is putting on a pair of them but they are not listed and you can't do the same combo on Custom MyJoys.  Any thoughts or help would be great.

•  

pwfoster

I want to get a pair of FJ Professionals but the ones I want only seem to exist in a photo on pg. 34 of the most recent catalogue.  The model is putting on a pair of them but they are not listed and you can't do the same combo on Custom MyJoys.  Any thoughts or help would be great.

PW -

Ah yes, page 34.  This page has baffled quite a few people this year.  This shoe was in the line, but was pulled at the last minute and replaced with something else.  The sample existed (for catalog photography), but there was never any production made.  It is basically a spikeless version of FJ ICON #52047 that did actually make it into the FJ ICON line. Though the shoe was pulled from the line, it was never pulled from the book.  The Europeans used the same image, but color corrected it to look like FJ Professional #57037 for their catalog ... something we should have done.

Long story short, it never made it.  The base leather on this was a lighter brown, something that isn't available in MyJoys.  There was just enough stock purchased to make the necessary projections on the stock FJ ICON #52047, so there isn't any stock for MyJoys production.

The closest you'll be able to get is a FJ Professional traditional MyJoys with a Brown Smooth and Chestnet Croc Print 447 saddle.  The base is considerably darker, but that is really all we have to offer at this point.

Sorry for any confusion, you are definitely not the first person to notice this =)

Regards,

ML

•  

Hey Mike,

I was just wondering if FJ might have an inclination to bring the SYNR-G in red stateside.

•  

Pablo Rosales

Hey Mike,

I was just wondering if FJ might have an inclination to bring the SYNR-G in red stateside.

Pablo ...

We are at our US National Sales Meeting this week.  We have an awesome new SYNR-G style to show you in the coming week or so.  Nothing in red, but if you like high-tech styling, you will love this.

Stay tuned.

ML

•  

Once again our Mr. Mike Lowe is on the case and dialed in to the customer!

This is why FJ is the NUMBER 1 SHOE in golf.... Right here people.

•  

Mike Lowe

Pablo Rosales

Hey Mike,

Pablo ...

We are at our US National Sales Meeting this week.  We have an awesome new SYNR-G style to show you in the coming week or so.  Nothing in red, but if you like high-tech styling, you will love this.

Stay tuned.

ML

Mike,

Can't wait to see it as the SYNR-G will be my new shoe after trying them on at GG. Any chance at a sneak peak or FJA contest for the new style?????