Icons and sizing?

Icons and sizing?

•  

OK I have been to three places to see if I can get sized correctly and guess what... It's not happening... Do the Icons fit the same size wise as a Dry Joy? For reference?

Paul G

•  

Paul, I have DryJoys and Classic Dry Premiers and they fit the same. DryJoys are in Medium width and Classics are in D width. If there is any difference, I have not been able to find it. Shoes fit great and, in fact, have just ordered Asymmetrical ICONS and do not have worry in the world.

•  

I hve noticed a size difference between one brand and another. I have several pair and they all feel a bit different ???

• 1782 points

Paul,

I think the Icons feel slightly tighter than Dry Joys.  However, I would say they break-in so fast and so well that you should buy them just slightly snug.  They are awesome!

•  

Paul G....

OK, I have 2 pairs of DryJoys Techs and 2 recent purchases of MyJoys Icons. Here is my take on your question. Eagle is correct that there isn't much variation that is perceptable. I have a pair of Asymetricals, and the only very small difference is that the Asym has a more narrow design in the toe area (more contoured). This does not affetc my fit at all, but will depend on if you have a wider foot or not. Like Eagle, my shoes are all Medium width. The Icon Saddles are very identical to the Classics and DryJoy Techs.

Hope this helps!

•  

At the bottom of page 1 of this thread   http://www.footjoy.com/community/forums/t/2552.aspx  there is a very good table that Chris put together about sizing.

•  

Thank you for the feedback... I will feel more comfortable ordering them now.

Paul G