Great Experience with FJ

Great Experience with FJ

• 350 points

I recently rated a pair of FJ shoes and received a message from one of the customer Service Managers in regards to my post. I have worn FJ gold shoes exclusively for the past 15 years and I have never had a single problem until recently. I followed the customer service managers suggestions and returned the shoes, within 7-10 days a new pair of shoes arrived at my doorstep. Well Done FootJoy. Great to see a company standing behind its products.  Needless to say I have no intentions of wearing any other golf shoe. FJ has earned my business for life... or at least until I can't swing a golf club anymore : )

Thanks for a great customer service and a truly great product!

•  

UnD4

Welcome to the FJ site, and thanks for sharing the information.

The great news for you is, this is the NORM for how FJ treats the customers, not the exception. If you look through this site and any one of many posts, you'll see the same story time and again regarding the fine people up in Mass. at FJ. They are quite simply, the best in the business.

We hope you choose to stay, and hope you become part of the lively and ongoing discussions here with the FJ Ambassadors and others. Cheers!

•  

And as many of us havesaid , another satified customer and hopefully another member of our community. FJ is a company that values its customers and makes sure that they are satisfied to the best of their ability and many times goes over and above what they need to do to make sure you are more than pleased with their products and services. It is, without a doubt, the finest company many of us have ever dealt with. Now you know why we all speak so highly of FJ and the Acushnet family. They are the best in the business.

• 350 points

Thanks for the message. I noticed that you use the NXT Tour ball. I have been using the Pro V1 for a little more than a year, can you tell me what you like about the NXT Tour and how you think it compares to the Pro V1?  Thanks again for the message and the welcome.

• 350 points

Thanks for the message. I've always been a fan of their product, great to know the company measures up to the products they make.

Thanks again - Up-N-Down4

•  

UnD4

I use the NXT Tour mostly because my swing speed is not what it once was and so the Tour gives me the right performance from a distance perspective. I am only able to take advantage of the Pro-V1 if it is really warm out (above 80 degrees). Then I can get some pretty solid distances with it.

•  

welcome to the FJ community UpnDown, not surprised by your experience..FJ is the best and the only shoe & glove I will ever wear

Man you guys are great customers ! 

It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from customers like yourself, as it's not often that one takes the time out of their day to say, “Thank You” for providing great products or service.  

I'll be sure to forward your email along to our Customer Service, Consumer Relations, and Return Goods Department as I'm sure they'll appreciate reading your much appreciated feedback.

B.T.W.  We truly appreciate your feedback.  Since joining the Community I’ve learned rather quickly our customers are forever loyal and quite passionate when it comes to their FootJoy gear.  What else can a company ask for!