NEW MYJOYS WITH FJA LOGO

NEW MYJOYS WITH FJA LOGO

•  

WELL, I RECEIVED MY NEW MYJOYS (CONTOURS IN WHITE WITH TWO TONED BLUE SADDLES AND THE FGA LOGO)

STRUTTED INTO THE PRO SHOP AND ANNOUNCED MY NEW SHOES. THE GUYS AND GALS SAID WHATS THE BIG DEAL, WE SEE MYJOYS ALL THE TIME.

SO, I PROCEED TO TELL THEM ABOUT THE AMBASSADORS AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAD A CLUE WE EXISTED.

THEIR COMMENTS WERE THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE A NEAT FORUM AND THAT THE LOGO WAS NEAT AND THE SHOES BEAUTIFUL.

GOSH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED BUT NOBODY WAS EXCITED EXCEPT ME.

WHAT A BUMMER.

•  

Guess you have to be a member of the club to know the joy. 

•  

If you get a chance -  take a picture and post.

thanks,

GO HOKIES

•  

Dog

Not a bummer at ll. Think of it this way. People get excited about brands in different ways. Some folks just buy "stuff" and use it in a utilitarian way. They don't care what ball, shoes, clubs or anything that they use. Probably can't tell you what they use.

Then there are the FJ Ambassadors. We are passionate and love the FJ brand. It's why we are here and why we contribute. Because we (you) contribute, you have earned the lofty status and now have access to benefits from FJ that only a select few have. How many people in your area/club will have the ability to put the FJA logo on their gear? Just you right now. So my expectation would be for some to take a so-so view. During my outing in Myrtle I had a similar reaction in that my guys were quite laissez faire, but they were envious of the shoes overall.

Don't despair Dog. We know what you have and how you earned it. Wear the shoes with the pride that they are entitled to.

•  

Go Hokies

If you get a chance -  take a picture and post.

thanks,

GO HOKIES

I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT CAMERA TO DO WHAT I GUESS I HAVE TO DO,

MAYBE I CAN GET ONE OF THE GRANDKIDS TO DO IT FOR ME.

I'LL TRY ASAP.

LOVE THE SHOES-THEY ARE NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL BUT THEY FIT LIKE A GLOVE.

WAY TO GO FJ !!!!

•  

I'm with Tar Heal on this one,the average player probably couldn't care less.The pro in the shop is a bit suprising though.well look at it this way,you have a quality product with a logo you had to earn.Bully I say,bully for you.

•  

Dog, don't be suprised by anything. This is a club of very avid fans and many just will never realize just how loyal we really are. Some will comment on the shoes and others will not say anything because they are not informed about this community. Wear them with pride and let the chips fall where they may. We are proud of all the ambassadors and if you post a photo of the shoes, I know that all the comments will be positive and probably with a little bit of jealousy.

•  

be sure to post a picture of them..hey, don't worry about it..I bet they logged on to check it out..

•  

I can't wait to see DOG's new shoes. I should be ordering mine shortly. I have a couple of industry scrambles planned for the summer. It should make for some interesting conversation.

•  

I have some FJ Icons with the FJA logo on the side and I have had similar responses at clubs...not a big deal since we all know the difference if we see it!

•  

Here are my shoes....

•  

Sweet. Great job on the shoes. As soon asI get mine, I'll post a photo of mine also. I am getting anxious and it is probably another 2 weeks yet before they arrive. But the weather here has been les than great for golf and I will just have to be patient.

•  

Those look great -  the HOKIES have a new pair with FJA logos due in May 24 -  this pair will really be somewhat of a surprise to some of the Ambassadors in the community.

GO HOKIES

•  

Chris, these look great.

I want to order a pair myself, but am trying to see if I get the Mrs. to get them for me.  I think the FJA logo could raise a little more awareness to our community and it just looks good on the shoes.  Congratulations.

•  

DOG, I did not forget about you. 

Congrats on your shoes as well.  I know the feeling of having to explain what FJA is about to people.  It's funny how they have the gear and yet never heard of us.  Even better is the fact that you tell someone you know and they never even look into it.

You can take a horse to the waters edge...