"Break-in" time of the ICON Sports is SOOOOOO fast!

"Break-in" time of the ICON Sports is SOOOOOO fast!

• 1782 points

I finally got 9-holes in this evening and got to wear my new shoes.  Immediate break-in.  I couldn't believe what everyone was saying about how fast the ICONS break in until I witnessed it for myself!  Footjoy, thank you so much!!!!!!

•  

Glad to hear that you are happy wit hyour new shoes. You are not the only person that has had this experience wit hthe ICONs. They are an incredible shoe. I have not worn any of my Classic Dry Premiers since getting my ICONs last fall.

•  

Did you think that we were all getting money under the table? It is amazing isn't it. Now you know why we are saying that these are the best shoes ever. 

•  

thanks for the feedback..always good to hear how things truly perform

•  

MCM

You have now seen it first hand! I wore my new Icons down in Myrtle this past week and absolutely LOVE them. I played 36 holes in my saddles and it was as if they were slippers.... so comfy all day.

19, the only Classics I still have worn are the Classic Tour Premier. They still are super comfy for me, but I'm sure it's due to the composite soul. Those old leather soles look lovely, but man do they work over your back!

•  

Hard to believe some people DON'T like these shoes... People are nuts to think you could find a more comfortable or better looking boot.

•  

I try to get a few range sessions in with a new pair of shoes before wearing them on the course. Never played a game with a new pair right out of the box .....