Contours or LoPro anyone?

Contours or LoPro anyone?

• 1782 points

Does anyone here have pairs of Contours and/or LoPros?  If so, how do you like them? I just got my first pair of MyJoys (ICON Sports) and want to get a 2nd pair.  Curious on our feedback (good and bad). Thanks. 

•  

I think the Lo Pros look better IMO

•  

Hey MC....

Your already fimiliar with MyJoys so I would suggest customizing both to your liking and get them all.

Just kidding, I don't think that you can go wrong with either one. 

•  

Sorry fellas but I think that these shoes just look too silly. Especially for men. They have these options in women my joys and hence I go for the more classic look of the men's  Icons. Why do men want girl shoes? Plus there aren't as many color selections. Also I tried on a pair of LoPros and they do not offer as much support as the Icons. If you walk, this is important.

•  

I love my LoPros. Can put them on and walk 18 right out of the box. I have 4 pair of LoPros, and 2 pair of EComforts -- which are also great to walk in. I walk 18 once a weekend spring and fall, and twice a weekend during summer. I can't speak to the men's lasts, but FJ shoes just really work for me. Comfortable, plenty of support, and stylish. Just waiting for the new styles in MyJoys to pull the trigger on custom shoes!

•  

purchased a pair of LoPros for my daughter and she loves them..walk in them right of the box!

•  

Just recently bought model 54016 contours and have found them to be excellant walking shoes. I was between these and a Synr-g but found the contours fit me a little better. They are now into my rotation of Dry Joys, still I am only 39 pairs short of "GO HOKIES" unless he has bought another pair this week.