Ian Pulter wearing Blue Devil Blue shoes in the Par 3 contest.

Ian Pulter wearing Blue Devil Blue shoes in the Par 3 contest.

• 1782 points

I am watching the Par 3 through a computer feed on www.masters.com and I am seeing Poulter in Duke Blue Devil Blue shoes and hat.  Go Ian.  Way to support the 2010 NCAA National Champs!  Sorry Tar Heel :-)

•  

What? This impossible. He's not even a Duke guy for crying out loud.....

Kenny D. or Chris must have prompted him to do this.

Remember, back in the day when we got a chance to ask IJP questions (before your time MCM), it was "Tar Heel" that got question number 1 in!!!

And this is how he responds... by slamming me. Dang.

: (

•  

On CLOSER inspection, it seems IJP has on his Asymetricals in Royal Blue with a matching visor.

MCM, you got me. I thought he had on an actual Duke product, which would have really KILLED me. This is nothing, and it's also not Duke! It's Kansas colors! Now worries at all....

•  

Maybe the Hawks will make a killing yet. I can't believe IJP has Royal Blue/Black Assym's. It could have been even worse. If he would have had some Crimson instead of Black in his slacks, he could have had Crimson & Blue Assym's. Great catch guys.

• 1782 points

You are definitely right but when I was watching the telecast on the computer, he totally looked like a blue devil.  I love today's outfit.  Only wish I had his physique and his Footjoy sponsorship!

•  

My suggestion for IJP -  Orange & Maroon for the Fall - 

Go Hokies

•  

If IJP was wearing Duke logo'd boots, I would send him manchester united icons just to spite him.  :)

•  

Do I sense we have a Football(Soccer) fan in our midst? This could get interesting during the World cup.

•  

jlawton1

Do I sense we have a Football(Soccer) fan in our midst? This could get interesting during the World cup.

I think theres a few, but the discussions usually get much more heated than with American football. The last one had to get shut down by the Admins.