ICONS Arrive for Tar Heel!

ICONS Arrive for Tar Heel!

•  

The FedEx man visited me yesterday to bring my first pair of ICONS. They are so comfortable, and I can't wait to get them on course...

•  

Tar Heel - those are some nice looking shoes. Hope to get my pair of MyCons later this summer.

•  

CAROLINA BLUE,,,,,,,,I ASSUME?

REALLY NICE LOOKING TAR HEEL.

I'LL BET IT'S REALLY MUDDY UP THERE.  I CAN SEE YOU NOW GET IN CART AND WIPE OFF SHOES,,GO TO NEXT SHOT,,GET IN CART WIPE OFF SHOES,,,,,,

•  

wear them in good health Tar Heel

•  

Glad we finally got to see them. Was it about 4 weeks for delivery? Since the last of the snow finally melted yesterday, it's time to some MyJoys for Spring.

•  

Dog...

Carolina Blue indeed! I can honestly and officially report that the FJ Light Blue 430 is a carolina Blue color. I appreciate all the positive comments.

Yes, it's muddy. And I can assure you that these, or any other of my upper end shoes don't go into play until the weather gets warmer. I have some appropriate DryJoys for the "mudder season" here. Not going to ruin these babies!

•  

That is one HANDSOME pair of shoes... They look great, pal! GO HEELS!!!!

•  

TH,

Great looking shoes. They should be a great addition to the MB trip.

•  

Nice, enjoy them.

Hopefully the wait won't be too long.

•  

Nice rah-rah photo props, Heel! Love the shoes.

•  

Is the base color black or brown?  I think black but I can't quite tell with the lighting.  Look good either way, though.

•  

Great looking pair of shoes. One will never know who you are rooting for this season. Now all you need is for the Heels to win the Big Dance coming up soon.

•  

Eagle.... Thanks. Sadly, the Tar Heels won't make the NCAA Tournament this year. But we have still won 2 National Championships in the last 5 years, so that's pretty cool!

Still proud to be a Tar Heel.

•  

Tar Heel

Dog...

Carolina Blue indeed! I can honestly and officially report that the FJ Light Blue 430 is a carolina Blue color. I appreciate all the positive comments.

Yes, it's muddy. And I can assure you that these, or any other of my upper end shoes don't go into play until the weather gets warmer. I have some appropriate DryJoys for the "mudder season" here. Not going to ruin these babies!

Just caught a pair of Shields on the "What's being ordered" -  White with Light Blue - shield & toe.  Looks pretty good.  Looked pretty good - at some point "GO HOKIES" is going to add some Light Blue to the collection -  might wait and see the new styles.

GO HOKIES

•  

very nice looking shoes. thats the ones that i'm wanting to order only in the royal blue. glad to see how they really look when they come in.