Golf flip flops

Golf flip flops

•  

I found some fun golf shoes that I'll probably have to get, even if it's just for the novelty. They are called Golf Gators, and it's a golf flip flop. Definitely not something you'd wear for a competitive round, though they do have Champ spikes.

I see these as something I'd keep in the car for those beautiful days when I'm driving and have an hour or so and decide to head to the range for some quick practice. I could throw these on without worrying about whether I have clean socks in the car, or the right shoes to go with my outfit du jour.

They come in men's (brown or black) and women's (pink or black/white) styles -- more colors coming this summer. They obviously can't compete with my FJs for support and balance, and I can't imagine wearing these in a bunker or a hazard, but you all know a girl (and most of the guys on this site) can never have too many shoes.

•  

Pretty nice looking actually. Not sure where I would wear them unless I needed to aerate the lawn. Thanks for the post!

•  

Not something I personally would use, but they may be onto something. Just hope my grandson doesn't see them because that is about all he wears until the snow flies. He normally golfs bare-footed and I don't know how he does it. Of course, it took me a long time to educate my oldest grandson about golf shoes and he at least gave up the flip flops and now wears FJ Contours.

•  

Look at the tees sticking out of the back! Crazy stuff here.

I actually wear a pair of the FJ slide sandals to and from the course (easy on/ easy off).

•  

I have a pair of the Croc golf shoes that I keep in my car for the same reason.

•  

Can't imagine any one wanting to look at my ugly feet -  that why I have all the shoes.  Plus that don't come in very many colors.

GO HOKIES

•  

Don't think that I could do these......

•  

Can't see adding these to the collection, interesting what they come up with though

•  

Don't think I would go for these, but the concept is pretty cool. I have a pair of flip flops with a bottle opener in the bottom, now those are useful!

•  

I don't think I would be their target market.  Not for me.  =)  Enjoy if you get them though.  Hopefully you won't wear down the heel and get poked with a tee!

•  

Hmmm.

I can see the spikes holding the shoes still while your feet are sliding everywhee.

Don't think they will ever take the place of my FJs.

•  

I'll go with Shaun on the bottle opener sandals. Much more usefull...especially at the 19th tee. I have seen a lot of variety in the sandals but can't see myself wearing them during a round, buker play could get really messy.

• 2989 points

I think the idea is great.   Living at the beach i always thought abou this idea.   I wouldnt wear them in a competive round bout when im am just out on the course practicing or playing with buddies i would wear these... any word on where to get some

•  

You'll have to encourage your pro to order these, and I'm betting they'll be in golf retail stores by summer. They don't sell direct on line, but you can get more views of the flip flops at www.golfgators.com

• 90 points

I think these are awesome!  I'm definitely getting a pair!