More Shoes!!!

More Shoes!!!

•  

Was pleased that my wife got me a pair of FJ DryJoy PODS, style number 53735 for my birthday. I'm thrilled because I didn't have any Solid White shoes with Red. More color coordination possibilities for me now!

Add one to the list of my FJ count!

•  

Congrats Tar Heel...hope you enjoy them

Looking for a pair of all whites myself...don't know which ones to go with..any suggestions

•  

Mondo

If you mean 100% white, I'd probably look to the Icons and get one of the vast assorted models there.

I chose this particular DryJoys model because they were being closed out at TGW.com. Since it was a present from my folks, I wanted to be cost effective for them and get the shoes for me! Anyway, there are a ton of FJ models being closed out at TGW.com right now for 15% off the regular list. This pair I got ended up being like $56 for a $170 shoe. How do you beat that?

Check it out!

•  

Mondo

Congrats Tar Heel...hope you enjoy them

Looking for a pair of all whites myself...don't know which ones to go with..any suggestions

I think for my next all white - I'm leaning toward Traditional Saddle with Large White Croc

GO HOKIES

•  

My all whites are the CONS asymmetrical patterns with the white croc (stock style).  They are sharp looking in my opinion. 

•  

My all white shoes were Myjoys. They have OU on the heel in Crimson.

•  

Hey Golf chick...

Being motivated by the shoes I got, I went and purchased a pair of FJ Lo Pro Split Vamp style number 97216 for X-Mas for my sister-in-law. She and I play a few together each summer, so I am going to get her into the FJ family!

Hey Chris! I'm growing the numbers baby! Two more pairs for the family... 

•  

Tar Heel

Mondo

If you mean 100% white, I'd probably look to the Icons and get one of the vast assorted models there.

I chose this particular DryJoys model because they were being closed out at TGW.com. Since it was a present from my folks, I wanted to be cost effective for them and get the shoes for me! Anyway, there are a ton of FJ models being closed out at TGW.com right now for 15% off the regular list. This pair I got ended up being like $56 for a $170 shoe. How do you beat that?

Check it out!

That is a great deal, but I am saving my pennies for those FJ Sports. Can't wait till those come out.

•  

Tar Heel

Hey Golf chick...

Being motivated by the shoes I got, I went and purchased a pair of FJ Lo Pro Split Vamp style number 97216 for X-Mas for my sister-in-law. She and I play a few together each summer, so I am going to get her into the FJ family!

Hey Chris! I'm growing the numbers baby! Two more pairs for the family... 

Nice! I've never had a brother-in-law pick out a sweet present like that! She'll love the LoPros, and I think the white/red snake is awesome! You're the bomb!

•  

Yeah Tar Heel, YOU DA BOMB!  Makes me remember my young days... lol =)

•  

Nice! I've never had a brother-in-law pick out a sweet present like that! She'll love the LoPros, and I think the white/red snake is awesome! You're the bomb!

I'm all about the golf and how you look when you play. Duh! Since my S-I-L was a country club girl, she has some game, but doesn't really drop the cash on exceptional golf products. She's got a couple pairs of pretty old shoes, so I decided to step up her game a bit! We play in a scramble together in July, so since I have these new White/Red shoes, I figured I'd match her up. Then we can do some coordinated outfits next July. SWEET!

•  

Need to pick-up a nice Red Blouse or Shorts to make sure she shows up wearing the new shoes.

Maybe for a birthday (if that fits the bill).

GO HOKIES!

•  

If you need any women's wardrobe advice, just call me. You guys know I work for a women's golf apparel merchandising company, right? I'm thinking a black glen plaid or houndstooth skort with a red belt, a white shirt with red trim and a red or black visor would look ab fab with those shoes!

•  

Golfchick... Good to know (since I did not) that you are in the fashion side of the business.

I picked these shoes since I know she has a pair of black solid capris, which can be matched with some interesting red/white/black combinations in the shirt. Then, as you suggest, a red belt to tie it all together.Stylin' !

•  

golfchick

If you need any women's wardrobe advice, just call me. You guys know I work for a women's golf apparel merchandising company, right? I'm thinking a black glen plaid or houndstooth skort with a red belt, a white shirt with red trim and a red or black visor would look ab fab with those shoes!

OK -  my wife bowls quite a bit and the skorts are wonderful -  Is there a web site that we can cruise for the items you merchandise -  I think there can be cross-over between the sports.

GO HOKIES