How much do you like your FJ's?

How much do you like your FJ's?

•  

I like mine so much I spent Sunday building them their very own storage rack

• 2941 points

Hmmm, nice idea. I'll show my wife.

It might be a good time to point out to her that I'll need another 3 pairs to fill the rack. :)

•  

Great looking shoe rack! I hope the weather was bad on Sunday, it would be a shame to not play on a good day even if it is to build such a nice place to keep your FJs.

•  

I don't quite have a rack, but a garage full of boxes.  I really like the MyJoys you have with the black/pink.  Nice touch.

•  

That is just SICK! If I did that my wife would kill me. By that I mean, have 20 pairs of FJ's "presented"" in my garage for all to see.

She gets mad enough when I "rack them up" post season down in my Man Cave. Very nice touch there sir. You get some props on that.

• 2941 points

Tar Heel

down in my Man Cave.

Second time tonight I've read that expression, and can't help giggling. Great description!

•  

dude sweet shoe rack and shoes love them all

• 3195 points

Wow, nice display rack.  Im not sure that I like my FJs enough to build something like that for them, but I do like them a lot.  They are the most comfortable pair of golf shoes Ive ever owned and I think that Id even go so far as to say they are quite possible the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned.

Mine are just the cheapie Greenjoys too, no doubt the more expensive FJs are even more comfortable.

• 4775 points

That's awesome!!!  Something to be proud of for sure.

•  

Nice rack (scary I'm saying that to a guy) -- got directions on how to build one?

I like the black/pink shoes as well, would go great with the new FJ shirt (pink/white striped) I just purchased.

•  

It must be nice to have that many shoes to choose from. My wife would not understand. But the idea of a shoe rack to display those choices is great.

• 2941 points

eagle3

It must be nice to have that many shoes to choose from. My wife would not understand.

Seriously? Your wife would not understand that its nice to have that many shoes to choose from?

For me it would be more like "it'd be hard to convince my wife that anyone but her needs that many shoes" ;)

•  

You must know my wife Fieldsy...couldn't have said it better myself.

• 2941 points

My answer to that would be 'at least I don't need a matching handbag for each pair of shoes I have'. I would of course then be sleeping in the spare room....

• 1166 points

love my icons most comfortable shoes ive had