FIRST LOOK AT FJ SPORT

FIRST LOOK AT FJ SPORT

•  

We promised our community members would be the first to learn about new products, so, as promised, we would like to introduce you to FJ SPORT, an entirely new category from FootJoy! We truly believe this completes our most comprehensive, diverse line of golf shoes ever, with something for every level and every style. Check it out and please let us know what you think.

•  

Chris, these are very cool looking shoes...Congrats!

What type of golfer are these being target at?  It seems like a younger audience...

Also, what price point will these MSRP at ?

Thanks, keep up all the great work at FJ!

•  

Thanks for the heads up.  I really like those and its something totally different for you guys.  This brings a whole other market of golfers to FJ.  

•  

Chris Garrett

We promised our community members would be the first to learn about new products, so, as promised, we would like to introduce you to FJ SPORT, an entirely new category from FootJoy! We truly believe this completes our most comprehensive, diverse line of golf shoes ever, with something for every level and every style. Check it out and please let us know what you think.

Chris, these shoes look very cool! When will they be available. Style wise this is right up alley.

•  

Will they be available for a MyJoy options also?

•  

Just remember who showed these to you first! Just kidding, Mike and Chris were great about the preview. These shoes look really nice in person.

•  

Chris, Thanks for the first look at these newest shoes from FJ. I like the  athletic  look of this shoe. 

•  

Thanks Chris, these will be part of the collection when available. Really liked the all white version.

•  

Will these be more of a casual walkers shoe? Similar to the running shoe type FootJoy Athletics 56755

•  

I think it's great that the community gets to see new products before they hit the market. As far as the shoes go,the style as said before has a youthful flair.I would imagine the target group to be 16-30 years old.I commend you on trying to capture a new market share and  as long as these shoes aren't to pricey, they should sell well. I do think the Kevlar fiber looking heel is sharp.But I still prefer the more classic styles. Just my opinion.

•  

Chris, thanks for the heads up.

The shoes look very interesting, and if I see this right, I assume they will replace the DryJoys Pods line. Seems to me that they align in that product segment.

These should give the Addidas 360 line up some solid competition!

•  

Chris,

They look great

• Are they waterproof or resistant
    • do they allow for orthotic inserts
    • stability (how do they compare with synr-g)
    • any other factors relating to orthotic support

PS The TechSof socks are the best. They seem to actually help my plantar fasciitis

•  

Cool Shoes, Chris.

One question though, will the colored spikes be available over the counter? I know it is very difficult to find the yellow spikes for my DryJoys and had to get some from you guys last time because nobody local carried them. I know it is not a major deal but the color makes the shoe cooler than the others.

•  

Very nice addition to the line up.

•  

The colors are well designed and the more I look at them the more I like the design...very contemporary!