Women's DNAs

Women's DNAs

•  

Oh my gosh -- I got to try on the women's DNAs today and They. Are. Fabulous. Now I know what you guys have been talking about! 

I was merchandising a pro shop and my FJ rep came in, so of course we started chatting. I asked him about the new women's DNAs. He had samples with him, and they just happened to be my size, 7 -- serendipitous, don't you think?. I tried both styles (the regular and the BOA) and both were incredibly comfortable. So excited to get a pair! 9/1 - 9/15 release. 

•  
    Some of the styles became available today and some will not be available until around 9/25. My wife can't wait!
  •  

Yay! Thanks to Rick, I now have a pair on order. Woo hoo!

•  

Did you see the reddish low pro casual -  photos look like a maroon shoe?

•  

No, he brought the DNAs to the shop b/c I asked about them. I didn't go to the van, sorry Bobby.

•  

That's OK -  have them already on order for Ms. Pat (along with a pair of Black ones)

•  

I always laugh when Chris starts talking up shoe styles with the guys! Cracks me up!

•  

golfchick
    Yay! Thanks to Rick, I now have a pair on order. Woo hoo!

Great looking shoes.....what color did you get.....

•  

I got these. I needed new black & white shoes. I already have silver and bronze, and I'm not a purple fan. 

•  

Tar Heel
    I always laugh when Chris starts talking up shoe styles with the guys! Cracks me up!

The FJ community is an unusual place, where the guys have more choices and can be bigger shoe divas than the girls.

•  

Sweet, black and white is good choice.........but the purple and white.....the wow factor....actually cooler than the guys DNAs.......chuck