Icon 52322 Shoes

Icon 52322 Shoes

• 10 points

Does anyone know where I can find new FootJoy Icon shoes style 52322 in 11.5 Medium?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

•  

That style number does not show up in the FJ order system or in the current catalog. Are you sure that is the correct number?

•  

Rick, that's the White and Pink NuWave.

GoldenLion, as I'm sure you know, that style has been discontinued. I think you'll just have to check the internet to see if you can find a pair in your size that someone still has for sale. There is a different style of Wave that you can order through the MyJoys program in that same color combo. You might want to check that option out. Good luck!

• 8 points

Does anyone know why FSU logo is not available with MyJoys

•  

Ryder Clay

We had it in the past and it did not do well so it was pulled from the lineup.

• 1942 points

Ryder Clay

I'm in the same boat as you, my alma mater, Pitt,  isn't in the lineup either.  Apparently, the only school in PA is Penn St, since I can find PSU golf gear in almost any store in GA, but never Pitt.  Heck, I can even find WVU.  Seriously?  (Yeah, I'm bitter about that.)

Pitt not being on the list doesn't surprise me since their apparel deal is with another company.  I doubt they would license the logo to FJ currently, but it doesn't stop me from wishing they would.  

• 10 points

Hi Ambassador, Yeah, I knew the were discontinued and I was hoping that somewhere there might have been a pair in my size floating around.  I went to the MyJoys site in the design your own.  Great suggestion, thanks.  

•  

GoldenLion

Hi Ambassador, Yeah, I knew the were discontinued and I was hoping that somewhere there might have been a pair in my size floating around.  I went to the MyJoys site in the design your own.  Great suggestion, thanks.  

Glad I could help. If you get a pair, make sure you share a picture of them with us. Cheers!

•  

Here's a photo of style number 52322

•  

Might know Bobby would have a pair in his vault of FJs.........cool looking pink shoes........you da man, Bobby, you da man.....