What's your favorite FJ shoe model?

What's your favorite FJ shoe model?

• 428 points

I have a pair of white M: Project BOA shoes that I absolutely love. Especially when I'm walking 18 in 90 degree heat. I wish FJ offered them in Black.

•  
    Yes, I know what you mean on those M: Projects in BOA. I also have a pair that I love so much along with a DNA that's so co to be in. But my real favs are Icons. It just has so much to offer in a golf round.
    Thanks.
  •  

Big O

Welcome. If you love the M Project in BOA, you might consider the new DNA model, in Black, with the BOA closure system. The DNA is a wonderful new shoe and everyone loves it.

Good luck.

• 414 points

I tell you my favorite shoe has to be the Dry Joy Tour, I wear a 12 XW but most shoes I buy I have to buy 13 XW so they will fit but the FootJoy is perfect 12XW !! I have a pair that I bought about 4-5 years ago and I still play them 2-3 times a month and I can see them staying in the rotation for a good while. Thank FootJoy for all the years of comfort !!!

• 1942 points

Welcome to the community.  Agreed with Tar Heel.  I have the DNA BOAs and they are my favorite shoes.

• 1843 points

I have several styles but Icons are still on top for me.

• 5190 points

I have a pair of Sports that I really like. They have a athletic look with out looking like a running shoe.

•  

Welcome to the FJC Bog O.  I have tried a number of different models of the FJ shoes and have liked them all.  That being said, my overall preference is for the FJ Icons.  I guess I am a more traditional type of golf shoe guy.  I also love the way I have been able to customize a lot of the Icons through the MyJoy's program.  

•  

DryJoy Tours.....

•  

My White/Grey M Project Boa's are my favorite as well. On my wish list. Blue/White Croc Icons.

• 5190 points

MarkWDallasTx
    I have a pair of Sports that I really like. They have a athletic look with out looking like a running shoe.

I do need a blue pair of laces for my Sports.

•  

What length......

• 798 points

Icons are truly my favorites

• 5130 points

I really like how my Dry Joy Tours fit. I have to make sure I don't over wear my black pair because I'm constantly drawn to them. I do own Icons, M-Projects, and Contour Casuals as well.

• 1461 points

Right now the Contour series...  Just ordered a pair of MyJoys Icon so that might change soon :)