Ordering

Ordering

• 1461 points

Is there any advantages or disadvantages of ordering Myjoys through a 3rd party site?  Some of the sites are about 31 dollars cheaper than ordering through the FJ site.  

Just curious before I purchase some.  

Cheers  

•  

I've ordered MyJoys thru online retailers, Pro shops, and FootJoy directly with the exact same results. I think you are fine any way you order them. If you save extra money for more shoes, all the better. :-)

• 1461 points

Thank you for the response!  Off to ordering...

•  

Same with golferdrmjr, I have ordered through different vendors, but I've yet to try "19hole", but have heard great things.  (next on my list).

•  

Chris H

The best part of My Joys is that it all routes through FJ. If you save a couple $$ through a 3rd party, have at it and save a buck. I even pick up some overstocked My Joys through eBay, but that is luck of the draw.....

•  
    Rick is the Man...... Enuff said!
  •  

I typically order through my local golf pro - can save a few dollars that way.  (Of course - every now and then you can pick-up a pair on EBAY).

• 1750 points

Chris H.
    Is there any advantages or disadvantages of ordering Myjoys through a 3rd party site?  Some of the sites are about 31 dollars cheaper than ordering through the FJ site.  

Just curious before I purchase some.  

Cheers

Good question Chris H., I wondered the same thing.  But if its a legit sale on good products I guess great for us!!!

• 1676 points

I will have to look into this, I need a nice pair of Icons made to my peculiar style.