Colored Shoe Laces

Colored Shoe Laces

•  

Saw in the new catalog that FJ is now offering shoe laces in colors which is awesome.  All I can say is a big thank you.  A very reasonable price and they come in 34" length.  My compliments!  

• 1584 points

Chuck:  I love the colored laces in the Dry Joy Casuals.  I have a pair of the orange and lime green.  Love the orange and green laces.  So, are you going with the white or lime green laces with the new pair that you just won?

•  

Ordering when my next order goes in -  maybe today

• 5868 points

This a great option. For me it is to much trouble to track down colored laces for my shoes. Being able to buy them through FJ makes it simple and easy.

Will they be available through retail outlets? Golflocker.com, PGA Superstore, Golf Galaxy, the local green grass Proshops?

•  

dtr8
    Chuck:  I love the colored laces in the Dry Joy Casuals.  I have a pair of the orange and lime green.  Love the orange and green laces.  So, are you going with the white or lime green laces with the new pair that you just won?

Probably with the lime laces.....might was well go with as much lime as I can......saw a lime green hat at the course we are playing the tournament today.....might big head just would not fit it.......or I would have bought it.......bummer......do not know where to get the laces, D2......guess we can keep our eyes open and alert the community......any heads up, Devin..........

•  

Chuck -  I should be able to care of you - just ordered some today -  will send you a lime pair.

•  

This is great. Was just wondering what I would do when when my orange or blue laces wear out.

•  

Go Hokies
    Chuck -  I should be able to care of you - just ordered some today -  will send you a lime pair.

Thanks, Bobby.....Lime laces come with the new shoes.........appreciate the offer.......

•  

nice , can't wait to get some in my laces.

•  

haha if people outside the FJC knew how excited we all are for colored laces they would like less of us.

•  

my order won't ship until some time in  August - so guys you might have to wait a little longer.

•  

Whaql1
    haha if people outside the FJC knew how excited we all are for colored laces they would like less of us.

Little things like that make some of us happy and that is a good thing.......my group's most common comment to me is "you gotta be kidding"......but they buy the FJ brand and come to me if they have a question about FJ products.......they just don't take it to the extreme that we do, plus we have a passion that they do not understand......