Best Way to Clean DNA Shoes?

Best Way to Clean DNA Shoes?

• 108 points

I apologize if this has been addressed before but, what is the best way to clean and polish white DNA shoes?

•  

Shorty

Welcome. Take a damp cloth and wipe down the entire shoe. Then take some leather conditioner. My personal favorite is Meguires Conditioner Spray. Simply spray on, wipe into the shoe, and buff off. Do this after each wearing and the shoes will look great for years to come.

•  

Thumbs up on that Tar Heel cleaning suggestion!

In addition, each after rounds, do the damp cloth wipe down, then a dry cloth wipe down.  By doing so, it prevents dirt build ups and will always keep your DNA sharp looking.  Not to mention making it easy to maintain through the life of the shoes.

Welcome to FootJoy!

•  

EXACTLY WHAT I DO, RANDY.

ACTUALLY, TO ALL OF MY FJ'S.

•  

Randy is spot on (as usual)!

•  

We all yield to the shoe care guru, as should you, grasshopper.  By the way, Shortgame, welcome to the Forum.  You'll find this to be a knowledgeable group of golfers who are exceptionally loyal to FJ.  WE have lots of good discussions on a wide range of topics.  Stick around and participate.

• 108 points

Thanks to you all for your responses.  In addition to the fine advice, I am particularly gratified, at my age, to be considered a "grasshopper!"  As an aside, I experienced the loss of a spike, even though I received my DNAs sometime after the spike problem was fixed.  I called Footjoy customer service.  The next day, via Fedex, I received a package which contained in a small pouch enough spare spikes for both my shoes.  That was an example of superior customer service!

•  

Shortgame85
    Thanks to you all for your responses.  In addition to the fine advice, I am particularly gratified, at my age, to be considered a "grasshopper!"  As an aside, I experienced the loss of a spike, even though I received my DNAs sometime after the spike problem was fixed.  I called Footjoy customer service.  The next day, via Fedex, I received a package which contained in a small pouch enough spare spikes for both my shoes.  That was an example of superior customer service!

YEP, FOOTJOY ALWAYS THE BEST IN CUSTOMER CARE.

• 485 points

I had the same problem, imagine the "Joy" (pun intended) when my pouch arrived! Now THAT'S how you do customer service and while I will NEVER put another golf shoe on these barking dogs!! lol Kudos