FJ Contour Replacement Insoles

FJ Contour Replacement Insoles

• 387 points

I have been a Contour believer since their introduction. The consistent performance, comfort and support of FJ's Contours have put several pair in my golf ready-room. I do like the fit and feel of Project Ms, but need the additional support provided by the Contour series.

That having been said, I do have one complaint: Where does a person find replacement FootJoy insoles? I walk 36 holes at least once a week and have found that changing out insoles between rounds does wonders for my enjoyment of the afternoon 18.

Having several pairs of Contours has allowed me to carry a spare set of insoles in my bag, but I would much rather have stock replacements than rely on cannibalizing my primary shoes. I am reluctant to turn to aftermarket brands, but have to this point been unable to locate FootJoy insoles for purchase anywhere.

Help!

•  

We do not sell replacement insoles at retail.  What is your shoe size?

• 387 points

Heya Devin, thanks for the response.

Devin_Gmitter
    We do not sell replacement insoles at retail.

Well that explains why I was unable to find them lol. My size is 10.5 wide. With eight pairs currently on hand I am able to rotate shoes after play, storing them with trees in and insoles out to allow both to breathe. The insoles are quite good, they just seem to temporarily lose a measure of cushiony comfort after prolonged use.