Footlocker taking pre-orders on FJ Casual Spikeless

Footlocker taking pre-orders on FJ Casual Spikeless

•  

Also some good deals on FJ blem gloves if you haven't already stocked up.......

Have fun FJ MART shoppers....... :-)  

• 4511 points

ChuckZ, always on top of things :)   I saw that in my email yesterday and I'm very intrigued!

•  

I like the new style Contour Casuals.  I have the white pair from the current style and I wear them all the time.  I might have to add that white and grey pair so I don't wear mine out too quickly.

Devin - are any of the current colors being discontinued?

•  

tdogg21
    I like the new style Contour Casuals.  I have the white pair from the current style and I wear them all the time.  I might have to add that white and grey pair so I don't wear mine out too quickly.

Devin - are any of the current colors being discontinued?

The only two models that are remaining in the line are the White and Black 54363 and the Brown and Crimson 54371.  Everything else will be new.

•  
    Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21I like the new style Contour Casuals.  I have the white pair from the current style and I wear them all the time.  I might have to add that white and grey pair so I don't wear mine out too quickly. Devin - are any of the current colors being discontinued?  The only two models that are remaining in the line are the White and Black 54363 and the Brown and Crimson 54371.  Everything else will be new.

•  

I'm wearing the white pair right now.  Is there a plan for another black pair?  I didn't see one in the golflocker ad.

• 2104 points

Anyone wear these as casual shoes off the course?  I was thinking of picking up a pair for that purpose and was curious as to your experiences.

•  

kmcmellen
    Anyone wear these as casual shoes off the course?  I was thinking of picking up a pair for that purpose and was curious as to your experiences.

I personally have never worn them on the course, only for causal wear.  They are one of our most cushioned and comfortable models, you really can't go wrong!

• 1690 points

I have three pair and one is only for off course use.  It is very comfortable and stylish, so it goes with darn near everything.  Might get a white pair so i can have all combinations covered, cause sometimes the black shoes does not fit in very well.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    kmcmellenAnyone wear these as casual shoes off the course?  I was thinking of picking up a pair for that purpose and was curious as to your experiences.  I personally have never worn them on the course, only for causal wear.  They are one of our most cushioned and comfortable models, you really can't go wrong!

Same here.  Have yet to wear mine on the course either.  And probably never will unless it's a quick and casual round.  I think the white/black style is perfect for a stylish and casual look with jeans or shorts.  Add to that, they are very comfortable and you can't go wrong!