FJ City A Great Walking Shoe

FJ City A Great Walking Shoe

•  

Like Don, I was chosen to test drive the new FJ City shoe by FJ.  Took them out Monday for the real test, 18 holes walking.  It passed.  I am very hard on shoes.  I am 6' 3" and weight 250lbs and must have a sturdy shoe and I have planters facsitis.  Because of this problem, I choose FJ shoes.  I did not use prescription insoles with the new shoes.  My shoes were broken in last Thursday, but I was riding a cart and I do not consider that a true test, but playing in two club winds on they day, we spent enough time out of the cart to break them in.  My greys passed with flying colors and my feet were very relaxed when we finished.  The soft leather made the day most enjoyable.  Received numerous positive comments and many asked what other colors do they come in.  I hope that those of you in the community will give these wonderful shoes a try, because I feel that you will like them as well.  Thank you FJ.  

• 4423 points

ChuckZ, thank you for the review!

• 1990 points

Thanks Chuck, good information all around.  I'm 6'5", 240, so good to know these shoes will work for those of us on the bigger side.

•  

Mine should be arriving this week, I can't wait so I can get them broken in  (not really needed with any of the FJ line) . Congrats and thanks for the review.

• 2013 points

Well said Chuck.  Mine came in Monday and they are amazing shoes...

• 240 points

Do you have to be an ambassador to try them out? I would love to try out FJ apparel of any kind how do you get to do that?

•  

golffreak91
    Do you have to be an ambassador to try them out? I would love to try out FJ apparel of any kind how do you get to do that?

Yes, you must be an Ambassador.  With new product launches we have been seeding the release with a few selected Ambassadors.  We have never done so with apparel.  

• 240 points

Ok thank you

• 5142 points

Great testimonial Chuck!  With so many great shoes/styles to choose from, it's going to be tough to make my next purchase of shoes a tough one.  I thought I was going to pickup a new pair of Icons/MyJoys but then the DNA's came out. So I decided I'd get a pair of those and now the City's have caught my attention.  FJ you are making my life very tough ;)

• 736 points

Great feed back Chuck