ICON cosmetic blems at golflocker.com

ICON cosmetic blems at golflocker.com

• 2039 points

Anyone looking for a great price on Icons and don't mind a little cosmetic blemish, golflocker.com is the place to go.  

•  

I purchased a pair of those earlier in the year and what a deal.  Could not find the blem on my white pebble grain.  

•  

What is the group's experience on this?  I have seen these deals at Golflocker but am always weary not knowing exactly what blemish they are referring to.  Sounds like Chuck couldn't even find the blemish.  Has anybody had a bad experience purchasing a pair with a cosmetic blemish?

•  

Thanks for the update!

• 1924 points

I do know shoes that are classified as My Joys don't get any extra bump on points and show up as Icons on the FJ registry.

•  

GolfGuyInTx
    I do know shoes that are classified as My Joys don't get any extra bump on points and show up as Icons on the FJ registry.

We have to add the points manually for MyJoys.

•  

Mike_C
    What is the group's experience on this?  I have seen these deals at Golflocker but am always weary not knowing exactly what blemish they are referring to.  Sounds like Chuck couldn't even find the blemish.  Has anybody had a bad experience purchasing a pair with a cosmetic blemish?

I have never had a problem with anything from GolfLocker. I am sure if you found the shoes not to your liking, you could always return them.

• 1979 points

Great link and really great price on some icons!

Thanks

•  

Mike_C

Quoted from golflockers site:  "These shoes are considered "factory blemishes" by FootJoy. In most cases, these are simply shoes that were returned to FootJoy unworn by another retailer or consumer.  After you wear these shoes the first time, you will have more blemishes on them that you caused than you could ever find from the manufacturer.  All FootJoy cosmetic blem golf shoes still carry the full warranty from FootJoy."

I think you will be pleased and if you are not, they have a liberal return policy....go for it...Bart and his guys do a great job.....  :-)

• 873 points

You will not be disappointed. I have some of the Blem Gloves from GL and you would never know the diference. I'm sure the shoes are the same deal.

•  

Thanks for the feedback, I too have had nothing but positive experiences with Golflocker.  Great prices and quick shipping.  I read the same from the website and was just curious as to personal experience.  Always looking at save a few dollars!

• 3100 points

I agree with the previous post, have three pairs of FJ shoes and a couple FJ shirts along with a 1/2 dozen Titleist hats thru Golf Locker.com  and they do a great job of promoting the FJ products and even though they say blemished  you will be hard pressed to find any issue with them.

As Chuck Z posted and I agree , you will be more than satisfied with the product and the price.

•  

Mike, I can verify golflocker.com as reputable and have bought ICON blems from them in the past.. They also have excellent customer service if you ever do have a problem.

• 2039 points

I wont go through any other company other than golflocker unless I have to.   The customer service is only topped by FJ / Titleist!    Glad to hear some good stories about these shoes though, might have to pick up a pair.

•  

Mike I've bought about 3 pairs of closeout/blems from Golflocker and never really noticed anything wrong with them.

- Just getting them in Wide is the drama -