Foojoy City, Which one are you getting?

Foojoy City, Which one are you getting?

•  

Which one's are you getting ? 

I am getting the brown with yellow :)

•  

I'm leaning toward the 56435 - that's the off-white/black pair similar to the ones you have pictured; however, today when I was looking into ordering - my size wasn't available.  Will check tomorrow.

•  

Hard to tell until I know which ones I win. Then I will decide.

•  

Im going to look at the white with blue trim.. If theyre at the Golf Mart!

• 1976 points

I'm looking at the white/blue and the grey/orange.

•  

Darn it. They aren't in yet. Off to the FJ clothing section!

•  

I will be getting at least the brown/yellow and the  black pairs in spikeless.  Then we will go from there.

•  

Dev, when are they being released!

•  

April 15th

•  

Starting with the brown/yellow spiked.  Thinking about adding the off-white wingtips next.  I want to try on the "non-wingtips" and see how they fit.  The laces don't look like they go very far down the shoe, so I'm curious as to how they will feel.  For a work shoe, I wouldn't even think twice about it.  But for a golf shoe, I want to make sure it fits tight before pulling the trigger.

•  

I will have to try them on in person before I can say for certain.  The blue/white look quite attractive for sure, but we will have to see once I get them on my feet.

•  

I play golf with shorts on 99% of the time, so I'm also curious how they are going to look in person.  I'm sure they will look good, but almost never wearing them with long pants might limit which colors I'm going to go with.

• 667 points

I am looking real hard at the Tan/Crimson pair, but I need to see them in person first.

•  

T, that same debate raised it ugly head with 'tips.... I think they all look good on shorts!

•  

FEDEX lady knocked on the door with a pleasant surprise on Friday?  Bobby, I will wear them them when we play on the 2nd.  Soft leather and great feel.