New DNA's

New DNA's

• 266 points

I just got my second pair of DNA's and they are the most comfortable, light-weight, and stable shoe, yet. I highly recommend them to everyone. I generally walk, and these new DNA"s are terrific.

•  

Welcome Curt

Yes, people are singing the praises of the new DNA. I have a pair, and found them to be very enjoyable and comfy. Bear in mind I use Icons almost exclusively, and love them. But the new DNA truly offers another opportunity from FJ to enjoy the Number One Shoe in Golf!

• 5142 points

CurtGolf
    I just got my second pair of DNA's and they are the most comfortable, light-weight, and stable shoe, yet. I highly recommend them to everyone. I generally walk, and these new DNA"s are terrific.

Sweet!  Which colours? Add them/ pics to the 2014 new shoes thread.

• 4423 points

Definitely need pics!  Great choice in shoes ( and 2 pairs!! ).

• 1979 points

I still have yet to buy a air of these. I really need to get after one!

• 1012 points

Still staying with the Icons myself. Guess i am still old school on styles. May try them some time.

• 316 points

CurtGolf

Got my first pair a few days ago and played with them yesterday.  Very nice.

•  

Unfortunately it stills not available in EU.

• 1684 points

I am placing my order for some DNA's tomorrow when I get to the course.  Can't wait to get them on my feet and put them in play.  

•  

MichaelJ

CurtGolfI just got my second pair of DNA's and they are the most comfortable, light-weight, and stable shoe, yet. I highly recommend them to everyone. I generally walk, and these new DNA"s are terrific.

Got my first pair a few days ago and played with them yesterday.  Very nice.

Congrats, Gents... and welcome to FootJoy community!

•  

Many folks here posts pictures of their new pairs for everyone to see... 'hope you post photos of it!

•  

Congratulations on the recent DNA acquisitions and welcome to the FJ community.  Haven't tried the DNAs yet myself but tried them on and they felt really good.  There may be room in my closet for some DNAs in the future.

• 736 points

Everyone that I have talked too loves the new DNA's.  I am going for the White / Green.  Thinking of the Grey / Orange, too.  if they were White / Orange it would be a no brainer.

• 536 points

I have about half a season left on my old golf shoes, everyone I talk to loves the DNAs... gonna have to make the purchase soon!

• 240 points

I like the green and white, and all the D.N.A colors but how do you guys keep them clean? I have a white pair now and wipe them down after every round but they're still dirty. Any suggestions?