Foot Joy City Line

Foot Joy City Line

• 676 points

I was looking at the new FJ catalogue at my pro shop and saw a line of FJ shoes I had not seen on the website, FJ City.  I also saw in the Golf Digest review of all golf shoes they mentioned the FJ City, very good looking shoes by the way.

When can we see these on the FJ homepage?

•  

This was covered in a thread a little over a month ago, but they will be on the site soon.

•  

These will be so nice once I can get them.  Going to be my new work shoes.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

TT

More appropriate for you to say, "my Monday to Friday shoes," since work is a phrase that's a stretch for you sir.....

•  

Tar Heel
    OUTIGERThese will be so nice once I can get them.  Going to be my new work shoes.

TT

More appropriate for you to say, "my Monday to Friday shoes," since work is a phrase that's a stretch for you sir.....

Hello pot, meet kettle....

TT

•  

OUTIGER

TT

I thought your Xps's and DNAs were your Monday to Friday shoes??

• 4351 points

My contour casuals are wearing out and will need replacing.  I suspect it'll be the City's that I replace them with.

•  

The City's will be in my closet soon enough.  I love the fact FJ is making shoes I can rock to work.  My Professional spikeless work well but the city's are just cool

•  

OUTIGER
    Tar HeelOUTIGERThese will be so nice once I can get them.  Going to be my new work shoes.

TT

Hello pot, meet kettle....

TT

Don't be a hater. I only speak the truth my friend.....

•  

Work is a four letter word......a phrase to live by.....  :-)

• 2507 points

The pictures that I have seen of the FJ city have all shown spikes on the shoe.  Is there a model without spikes for "street" wear?  

• 5050 points

Pony
    The pictures that I have seen of the FJ city have all shown spikes on the shoe.  Is there a model without spikes for "street" wear?

I agree -- only have seen spiked versions so far. Am curious as well.

http://www.globalgolf.com/golf-shoes/1028377-footjoy-fj-city-golf-shoe/?opt=aeu

• 2507 points

On Morning Drive this AM on Golf Channel they had a segment on shoes and they showed the FJ City but also with Spikes and she thought they would be nice for office -- I cannot see a spiked golf shoe in the office or just walking around in them.  Someone must know more than I that they will be offered with out golf spikes.  Devin?  

•  

Pony
    On Morning Drive this AM on Golf Channel they had a segment on shoes and they showed the FJ City but also with Spikes and she thought they would be nice for office -- I cannot see a spiked golf shoe in the office or just walking around in them.  Someone must know more than I that they will be offered with out golf spikes.  Devin?

The FJ City spikeless falls under our FJ Professional category. They can be found by clicking the image or via this link - http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/productview.asp?c=264#

• 1836 points

Sweet shoes.  When it comes to retire my J&Ms for work, I'll be switching to the FJ City line.