Want to try XPS, but unsure of width

Want to try XPS, but unsure of width

• 311 points

I like the looks of the XPS style, but have always worn Classics and now Icons. I wear a 2E width and am wondering if I should go to the extra wide in the XPS? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Fish

•  

Hello Bob,

What width do you wear in your Icons?

Best,

DG

• 311 points

I wear a 10 W in my MyJoys Icons.

Fish

•  

bob_fish
    I wear a 10 W in my MyJoys Icons.

Fish

I also wear the 10 W in my ICONs, mainly shield tips.  The ICON saddle is a little wider in the toe box than a shield tip or asymmetrical.   With that in mind, the XPS-1 fits closer to the ICON saddle or a DryJoys Tour.  If you are a wide in those models I would stick with a wide in the XPS-1. 

If you are a wide in the Asymmetrical, you could likely go down to a medium in the XPS-1.

Of course this is not a perfect science and we prefer you try them on first whenever possible.

Best,

DG

• 664 points

I had to go up a half size in my XPS'.  I normally wear a 10 1/2 but had to go to 11.  Keep this in mind too.

•  

My fit experience is thecsame as Devin's.

•  

Runchr
    I had to go up a half size in my XPS'.  I normally wear a 10 1/2 but had to go to 11.  Keep this in mind too.

I find this to be very odd, what model were you going up from?

•  

I played the other day with another Houston area golfer who was wearing his new DNA's.  He told me he had gone down 1/2 size when he bought his DNA's, but that the width was similar to his previous FJ's.