Footjoy DNA golf shoe

Footjoy DNA golf shoe

• 10 points

I just saw the commercial for the FJ DNA golf shoe on the golf channel. Lookes like a beautiful golf shoe.  

•  

Thanks for the update and support! The TV spots will also run this weekend on CBS around the Northern Trust Open. Three commercials Saturday and three more Sunday. Let us know if you see them!

• 611 points

Looks like a great shoe... can't wait to get a pair in the middle of March!!!  Great addition to the Foot Joy Family!!!

•  

commercial was spot on -  the big question is:  Does the ICON collection receive a brother?

•  

Same here, Chris.  Saw it on Golf channel as well.  Got my Golf Digest this and their front cover was red and titled Hit List and the back cover was the D.N.A. ad.  Great job......

•  

Same here, Chris.  Saw it on Golf channel as well.  Got my Golf Digest this and their front cover was red and titled Hit List and the back cover was the D.N.A. ad.  Great job......

•  

Chris, the commercial was GREAT.  Can't wait to see a few more this weekend.  These shoes have the buzz of the entire golf population.  I am hearing from two folks who attended the Golf Expo that the biggest hit at the show was the FJ DNA's both inside the shoe and on the range for demo day.

Congrats on the release and great job with another quality product for my game!

•  

Bobby

I was at the new local PGA Superstore last night. While I was there I went to the shoe dept, and they were unloading the display of DNA's. Lady said they had gotten permission from the Region Mgr. to set the display up a couple days early.

So I tried a pair on and...... Oh yeah, these are going into the collection! You will surely have a couple pairs my friend. The only reason these will be "limited" ads for me is that they are/will be limited color combinations and not a MyJOys product according to Devin. But they are sweet.

• 1364 points

Looking forward to giving them a try.  Not looking forward to the griping from my wife, should I buy a pair, which I know I'll want to do.  Maybe if I get her some jewelry today, she'll relent on the shoes.  

•  

I'm working tonight at the Pro Shop of the Big Sporting Goods Store (rest of mall will be closed because of weather) -  guess I'll try a pair on in my size.  I've got a couple of favors out there maybe I'll call one in for a pair (just wish the Orange/Gray version way Orange/White).

•  

kmcmellen
    Looking forward to giving them a try.  Not looking forward to the griping from my wife, should I buy a pair, which I know I'll want to do.  Maybe if I get her some jewelry today, she'll relent on the shoes.

Boy am I a luck guy....if she wants jewelry, she buys it, if I want golf stuff, I buy it....maybe that is why we have been married 37 years.....my choice is I need to get rid of a couple of pair before I pull the trigger and I am sure they will be grey and orange..... :-)

• 5277 points

Looking forward to having them in the store so I can try before I buy.  The shoes look really sweet and the company has done a great job promoting them both in magazines and on TV.

•  

The shoe is now in full distribution. I was in 3 golf stores here in SoCal over the weekend; PGA Superstore, Golfsmith, and Roger Dunn's and all had big displays set up. Expecting to see lots of sales coming through on these baby's.

For those of you considering the shoe, make sure to try it on first. In chatting with "people in the know," I've heard that the sole is a little different (like the M Project), so you may need a smaller size. Be sure to check this out.

• 1364 points

I tried them on over the weekend at PGA Superstore.  I was very impressed, they feel great on the feet, very comfortable, supportive, and feel like they're already broken in.

That said, I may take a pass on them and opt for MyJoys XPS-1s instead.  

•  

Tar Heel
    The shoe is now in full distribution. I was in 3 golf stores here in SoCal over the weekend; PGA Superstore, Golfsmith, and Roger Dunn's and all had big displays set up. Expecting to see lots of sales coming through on these baby's.

For those of you considering the shoe, make sure to try it on first. In chatting with "people in the know," I've heard that the sole is a little different (like the M Project), so you may need a smaller size. Be sure to check this out.

Thanks, Randy...my buddy who wears M projects is on hold til he can try them on....he needs a couple of new pair and is waiting on the D.N.A. and nobody in Charleston has them yet.  Thought Richards Sporting Goods would have them by now.  I'll pass this info on to him....he is one of my conversations since joining the FJC......a lot of great ads on National networks this weekend.....